MD

Posted on Aug 11, 2022
Excellent! Approved by my kids

They are small soft gel chewable with orange as a primary taste. If sensitive, you can taste a little bit of fish, but that's okay too. My boy is really picky about trying new tastes and this one he liked. The serving size/frequency is 1 soft gel per day. I know DHA can benefit vision and brain and I intend to continue buying this product.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Carlson is the best brand by far, specially in quality. Its great for kids. The soft gels doesn´t taste bad and is not a problem like fish taste. Its great because is selected fish oil. I give it to my kids every day. Also the size its really convinient.

Posted on May 5, 2022

An easy way to benefit of improving the intake of quality omega for the the kids, age 7 and 9. They usually swallow them whole as they don't like the taste of the supplement, and as they are decent size that is not an issue. Frequency is once a day, we normally serve in the evening.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I am sensitive to larger adult doses and take children size (I am 65 years young :). The capsule breaks between teeth easily and does not taste too bad. I eat cracker after to remove oily taste but taste good. I take DHA to help improve my memory and it really does work! I do not look for car keys and such as often

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

So i've been recommended i take fish oil supplements both by my ophthalmologist and psychiatrist for different reasons, and my psychiatrist specifically recommended i try to get as close to 1000mg of DHA daily in whatever supplement i use

Posted on May 4, 2022

We like this product very much, it’s already 5th time we order it. Kids enjoy its taste. And it looks really good quality. We recommend it.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

The Carlson company is the best omega for kids. My son uses it with great pleasure. Don’t need to tell him in time of the meal he drinks the omega with great pleasure.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

These vitamins are great and my kids love them. They were out of stock for such a long time but I am glad they are back. Highly recommended!

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Superior price-quality combination. Indispensable supplement of Omega-3 fats for a developing child's body. Children who receive enough Omega-3s develop in a timely manner; they lay a solid foundation for physical and mental health.