MD

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

one of my little daughter's favorite and mandatory supplements, we needs calcium not only from Milk but we needs additionally to keep good calcium, She Consume 1 per day, I also consime this 2 per days 😊, I chose this because of the taste and composition is good. The good news is Fact of Result of Toal Calcium Level in My Blood is good at 10 mg/dl

5674ce7c-ce20-4805-9e83-15d2f94159d3
Posted on May 10, 2022

The size is big but my children /age 6/ have no problem with it. They love the taste which is gentel and pretty natural. We used this product for about 6 months now and will continue. Tried some other brands as well but this one seems to be great and the price is right.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

My kids like this more than other brands and after doing the research this is the best on the market! Will DefinTely be buying it again for calcium boost.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

i bought this for my kid as per doctor request and most important the taste good for her and helps her alot really she use it before going to school

Posted on May 27, 2022

The taste is acceptable for my kid. She is willing to have it as a snack. She doesn't like milk. Hope this can help to improve her calcium level.

Posted on Jul 22, 2021

This calcium has a great favor and i like that i don't have to swallow a huge tablet. Yes, i'm using it for myself not for a child. I highly recommend this product for your calcium needs. Was disappointed that iherb did not have it in stock when i placed my last order.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

My kids does not like the taste. But i am forcing them to finish it because i purchased 2 bottles ☺️ Can't take photo my little one is having her milk (breasfeeding here 😊)

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I just loved it. As My child can chew on it easily and run run run without complaining any leg cramps.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I like this brand of chewable calcium as each tablet contains twice the amount of calcium as many other calcium chews.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Love these. They taste great and the kids version is the same as the adult.