MD
4.9

4.9
Posted on Oct 27, 2022

When I was a child in England a teaspoon of cod liver oil was dispensed every morning to ward off colds and flu. I hated it! The taste stayed with me all day. This product is wonderful. The lemon flavor counteracts any fishy taste and I will swear I feel healthier. As a bonus, I think my skin looks more supple too.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

With its lemon infused flavour, I find it easy and enjoyable to consume every morning, comparing to other brand. Above all, it is effective in bringing the vitamin D in me back to healthy level. After consuming a bottle, my most recent blood test result was pleased to announce that I no longer suffer vitamin D deficiency.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Tastes fairly ok - you can taste the lemon essence. Good supplement if you lack Vitamin D, vitamin A and omega 3 fish oil. However this macro- nutrient can build up in the liver. I only take 1/2 a teaspoon about once to twice a week since I do eat some fish about once a week. Best mixed with juice or food to lessen the fishy taste. Avoid taking huge amounts as it is possible to overdose on fat based supplements in general.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

This fish oil is unbeatable in quality. Mollers brand (sold in US as Carlson but you can still read a manufacturer "stamp" on the glass bottle) is definitely best in EU and in US it makes the best deal. It helps me with inflammation of my joints, GI and quality sleep.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 12, 2023

This is a very satisfactory product We will continue to purchase and use in the future.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

excellent! I will buy it again! very good product! excellent! I will buy it again! very good product!

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Very good and not bad taste despite it's liquid. I recommend.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

Good for money. Really works. Easy to swallow. Last long.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I have purchased this product a few times. It is Easy to take, pleasant lemon taste, good way to get Extra Vitamin D & Omega's