Page 1 - Reviews - Cantu, Shea Butter, Grow Strong Strengthening Treatment, 6 oz (173 g) - iHerb
MD

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I used it as a hair mask before showering and it made my curls feel so good. Didn’t struggle to detangle my hair after showering. The scent is good. I like that it made my hair softer and easier to detangle and moisturized . The size will last for two to three time of usage. 👍🏻 will buy more

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I love love this product so much! I have dry curly hair and it breaks easily. This has helped strengthen it and is kind to my sensitive scalp. Wish they come in a bigger size so I don’t have to keep buying it all the time. I can use this up in 2 weeks.

Posted on May 29, 2022

The scent is amazing and the quality is really high and the size of the package is affordable to its price and easy to use. It’s moisturizing the hair but keep it away the scalp so it’s not becoming oily! Its composition really helps strengthen the hair and make it grow faster!

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I love this product ,I used it on wet and dry hair it leves the hair texture good and shiny I don’t have to put to much products in my hair with it

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I straight iron my hair every morning and my hair was really damaged. I’ve noticed fewer split ends and breakage since I started using this after I wash my hair.

Posted on May 17, 2022

This product has changed my hair forever,it contains natural ingredients that strengthens the hair reduces breakage,moisturizes and also leave a nice scent on your hair

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Not recommended prior to blow drying in my case as the hair gets sticky but it is great to define curls while hair is still wet.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Smells good & great value product . It does however leave a sticky residue on my ends but it goes away after it dries ! Will continue using ☺️

Posted on May 6, 2022

I like to use this mask after relaxing my hair, it left my hair feeling stronger comparing to not I using anything after relaxing. For me it’s enough for 2 uses only compared to your hair thickness. The bottle is too small, I have bra strap hair length.

Posted on May 20, 2022

i do love it and my hair loves it 🥰 i m using it because i got curly hair 👩🏼‍🦱 quality 👍🏻 size 👍🏻 package 👍🏻

77294d9d-ecc3-4542-973d-d602ffc020f6