MD

mybestofthebest
Posted on Jul 23, 2022
Excellent! Works!

I always carry a throat spray in my bag, I have used the grapefruit seed one and it is excellent, also the oregano oil drops, now I tried this spray formula and I like the results with the ginger ingredient and its presentation and size. A strong immune system is much better than any vaccine. I highly recommend it.

e49cdd2d-417e-48df-b1a7-0fae6ed7fc20
3c0781f8-8077-4172-a98f-7e61114307d2
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I am so happy that I could purchase this online from iHerb (previously bought from a health food store overseas). I like the zinc component very much even though the overall ingredients composition is generally an awesome blend. I use this whenever I am feeling the onset of a sore throat (yup, I feel better within a day) and it really has helped me recover much quicker from a cold. This really works for me, although be cautioned that the taste can be intense for some people (likely from the oregano oil as it gives a spicy kick). A bit pricey but definitely recommended.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

I expected this to be an uplifting, gentle spray, but it's more of a strong, straight shot of intense flavors to the tongue. I learned to spray it in my mouth, then immediately drink water to wash it down. I do appreciate the purity of the product. Can't say how well it works, as I am generally healthy. But, I use it as a preventative when traveling.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I love this stuff! I feel it’s kept us healthy and during COVID, it has been my go to if I’m ever concerned that I’ve been exposed.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I tried this and the taste is strong, but I swished it round my mouth before swallowing. The ingredients are all very healthy and protective.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Very effective, easy to use and straightforward. Helps with sore throat and acts as good preventative measures. Taste not bad but some but not like it. Would definitely recommend.

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

I was looking for oregano to help fight colds and boost my immune system and found this. It contains ginger and is very good. The taste is a bit pungent, but not unbearable.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Really strong flavour that I didn't like, but I gave it to my mum and she loves it. Lots of good ingredients, and seems to work well to boost immunity.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

During the winter I always look to take something additional for my immunity. I like this a lot and most likely will order it again, however right now I’m using another well-known brand that I purchased in a local store. This was an easy spray to use and I did not find the formula too strong.