MD

Based on 2,098 Ratings
1,762
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 22, 2023

Spirulina is well known for its antioxidant properties what is very good for immune system and general health. I liked this kind of Spirulina AstraBlue because this is organic form of Spirulina. Surprisingly for me it has very pleasant taste, nothing common with fish. Capsules are easy to swallow, no after taste, no effect on stomach. I take them for long term effect to be in good shape.

579f4c32-81f0-4d26-978a-5823e03ee6b7
Posted on Jan 12, 2023

Great quality product. Spirulina is an algae that is one of the superfood which have many health benefits, happy to purchase this, it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. I love the smell, taste and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

56b23423-6685-4d3c-aef4-d800dbfb5e5e
d96458fe-ba50-4697-b895-c2be338a9339
Posted on Nov 20, 2022

I've been taking them for a few weeks now. So far, I haven't had any problems. I think I'll need to continue taking them for a few months or so to know if I see any effects. I was worried at first about smelling "fishy," but so far, no fish smell. But we'll see.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

I read a lot about the beneficial properties of spirulina Spirulina is one of the few plant sources of the antioxidant phytocyanin, which protects cells from damage and early aging, and promotes their recovery. Algae contains a whole range of amino acids and unsaturated fatty acids. And this is the most important building material for the cells and tissues of the body.

I definitely recommend Spirulina as a natural, easily digestible product that has systemic health benefits! California Gold Nutrition is a great manufacturer, so I recommend taking a closer look at this option! I've bought other brands later, I can tell you that spirulina of any brand has had a positive effect on me. More strength, more alert mood, eating little, seeing well! I think a jar of spirulina should be "just in case" in every home.

Kati
Posted on Aug 25, 2022

In my humble opinion, this is the most superior form of Spirulina I have ever tried (and I've tried a ton of them). I love the added benefit of the additional functional ingredients for a truly synergistic effect I can actually feel! I can honestly say, I've found my ultimate Spirulina of choice in Spirulina AstaBlue.

Posted on Jan 30, 2023

This is a staple in my routine. I take 2 daily like clock work. The tablets are a rich blue hue, perfect ingredients with seemingly pure quality! No odd taste & all positive benefits. So much more convenient than taking the powder in drinks. Bought the bigger bottle to keep this superfood around!

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 13, 2023
1,395

In spirulina there are fatty acids that are important for the body. Omega 6 helps in the functioning of the reproductive system. This is a tangible benefit if you want to get pregnant. Reduces inflammation and pain syndrome. The quality of this line is high. I add these algae to a green superfood, an excellent detox.

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

These powerful little tablets are a great addition to my diet. Well packaged in a convenient container they are easy to swallow and have no after taste. They add an energy boost to my day and provide some valuable detox properties. Algae is an important superfood and this is an effective and inexpensive way to add it to your diet.

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

Spirulina is a type of blue-green algae that is rich in nutrients and has been used as a dietary supplement for centuries. It is high in protein, vitamins, and minerals, and is also a good source of antioxidants. Some studies have suggested that spirulina may have a number of potential health benefits, including reducing inflammation, boosting the immune system, and improving cardiovascular health. However, more research is needed to fully understand the extent of these potential benefits.