MD

4,670
1,746
syrianrana
Posted on Oct 26, 2022
Excellent! please thumb up if you like my comment

spirulina is a superfood and will be the future food for all people because of its benefits that we can't get from other food at one time. I tried it before based on the recommendation of one of the trusted doctors and after taking it for one month I realized that my body is not tired and awake the whole day not feeling tired or sleepy and I feel super energetic. the bottle is so big and it lasts for a very long time. you need to take 3 tablets every day preferably in the morning. also, my sister tried it for her daughters, they study medicine and need to stay awake for a long time to study well, she was amused by the result and she said one pill is enough to keep them awake and not sleepy or tired. if my comment is helpful, please give me a thumb up . thanx

c60b9291-1963-4017-8f03-2dd8f3a92684
3489e046-ba75-4c79-8309-7b881d33e17b
88e8102b-a447-4832-a64b-860afd61c071

High quality ingredients for your health . Big size , minerals are indeed . Only natural infra. Small and convenient package . Has lots of benefits . Good composition.Deficiency it hasn’t got . Supplement for all of our family . No bad symptoms.Frequency take it . Taste doesnt matter . Just swallow it with big amount of water. Highly recommend for everyone.

de28e69b-d004-4ea1-853d-cf59039ab228
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

The quality is amazing . Ingredients for vegans . Size is good for swallow. Spirulina is good for skin, it has changed . The package isn’t big so you can take it to travel . Detox and superfood for your organism . The taste is good. I noticed effect 2 weeks after taking tablets. All the benefits!

cb6f8477-4ef0-4deb-b2a4-93c029909cbe
5a96ab1c-5b0a-4d52-8649-04adafbd4c15
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I take 3 tablets in the morning on an empty stomach, before breakfast, and I already guarantee a start of good nutrition. Excellent quality, the flavor is characteristic and pure of spirulina, as I like seaweed, sometimes I chew and taste it, other times, when I'm in a hurry, I just drink it with a little water and then have coffee normally.

a4cb70a8-e262-4b3b-9635-7a276908f06c
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I love this brand! Everything I bought from has been amazing. This spirulina is not only cheap, but of amazing quality. It’s a superfood that is amazing to be added to smoothies! I recommend crushing the tablet into juices or smoothies instead of taking it as normal, it will be better absorbed ! Overall. You should definitely try this spirulina !

89ab450d-bd79-43ab-a646-92f7cf7f69ab
Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Spirulina is one of the powerful vegetable proteins for our body and is a perfectly safe natural food that provides daily energy and nourishment. Iodine, Iron, Selenium - all-natural and ideal for detoxification to remove toxins and salts. Highly recommend this good quality supplement for those who required optimal health and energy.

fd3df536-6b09-4d70-a921-5437de4dc5fd
Posted on Aug 19, 2022
3,709

I've bought the Vitamin for years and it's been really helpful for me. I use it all the time, especially when I just starting out, to avoid losing my enthusiasm. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for an efficient supplement that can actually help you improve your quality of life

Posted on Aug 15, 2022
5,322

I've been using this vitamin for 8 months and I'm happy to state that it's a wonderful product. It did not take long to see significant benefits in my health, as well as in my life. This supplement is a good alternative to the pills you can buy at the pharmacy and for very little money, as well.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022
4,123

I've tried many different supplements in my quest for a healthy life. This one is by far the best supplement I've ever used. I've been taking it for over 2 months now and have seen improvements in my daily life, which is exciting as I run a business that involves a lot of hard work and physical activity.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022
4,571

I am a very busy mom of two young boys and before I found this vitamin (only took 3 pills per day), I felt exhausted all the time. After taking two bottles the only thing that is noticeable is the energy. My children are both on it now, as well as my husband and I are. We all feel better and muscle relaxation has been observed when we're