MD

Based on 7,698 Ratings
5,073
1,397
Posted on Jan 14, 2023
Great tasting beverage mixing with milk

This drink has great quality ingredients like lion's mane, blue berry juice powder, L-Serine and otherd like PQQ, maritime pine bark extract, turmeric extract which would be beneficial for brain's function. Not sure of the benefits yet but definitely worth buying. Pls give a thumbs up if you find my review helpful.

a43b164f-0a73-46e5-a52e-7c3775ddd5c8
a4a5c6dc-f360-4a19-8319-d2ebfa4a25f0
Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Nice size and good quality, you’re getting plenty for your money. I have a genetic disorder which means I need to be taking quite a few supplements and this contains 3 of them! So that is very helpful for me and saves me having to buy them all separately.

c5edb70e-bdc1-41cd-a7fe-b13695311cb5
61777093-6902-4880-8da7-1694e1a664bc
35cce477-9b57-4b07-9752-09a904a58584
Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I bought these for my husband when he goes through a lot of stressful job interviews. It's very handy to have a scoop, and I diluted one scoop every morning before the interview. My husband noticed a big difference when he started taking them. He feels much better and more productive and more energy ☺️

ec4c9ad0-35df-4f37-b631-4f85aae37f80
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

if you like mushrooms, this drink is for you! the added blueberry lessens the umami taste of the mushroom. it is a bit sweet and sour but very palatable. i dissolved it in plain water in order to taste it. i just got the trial sachet so I dont know I could feel an immediate effect. just reading the ingredients made me feel healthier 😁 i read that lion's mane can help with depression and anxiety, that's why I tried it. will try to buy some more.

5e54e21b-a250-42aa-b5a4-33cc0a650aea
d8eaead6-a3a9-4c0a-b8a5-48e7251a80e3
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

My husband and I have tried an array of vitamins, but by far this is the best one for us. It has made a huge difference in our mood, not only does it support our health, but it also helps with our well-being. We've never felt so good in our lives and we're excited to continue using this vitamin. Definitely recommend

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

This help me with exam seasons I usually take it the day of my finals are midterms qualities good ingredients is clean full with antioxidants helped improve brain and cognitive for me the taste is not my fav but I mix with alot of honey go down it but good for me

6d312b74-e5a7-40aa-a8eb-e38422baae8d
Posted on Jan 14, 2023

I'm enjoying this stuff. It calms me & doesn't make me jittery. It reduces my body pain also. I like the scooper and the packaging is good. The taste isn't the best but I just mix it with less water to gulp it down. The benefits outweigh the taste tho. I recommend and will purchase again.

Posted on Dec 31, 2022

I'm always skeptical buying products like this however, I saw a huge difference after taking this product for a week. Forgetting words as we get older or the description of something especially when you're tired and foggy brain can be an issue for me. I improved tremendously with this product. I ran out of this product and didn't have any for a couple of weeks and then that's when I really noticed the change. I definitely don't want to go without this product it really works! You'll be excited you tried it.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

We drink it every morning before heading out to work. Does it help? Well.. recently I find that I can handle stress better and I can learn more things. So adaptability and flexibility has improved. It also has a sweet taste from the blueberry extract. It makes it taste nice and approachable in the morning