MD

4.3
  • S
Posted on Jan 25, 2023
Sooooo Tasty!!

Didn’t know what to expect. Never had Matcha Tea nor dragon fruit before. So I can’t compare but what I can say is this, it packs a fab flavour. The combination of these ingredients work so well together. Never going to buy those supermarket fruit teas ever again. This was so good I plan to buy more and explore their other flavours. Smooth and yummy is how I describe this. One bag made me two cups. The quality of this tea is so very good. Left me feeling fab. A superfood I plan to turn to often. Packaged well. Was posted to the U.K. and survived unscathed. I feel perky and it hasn’t had a negative impact on my IBS so a nice relief. Happy customer

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

a461f979-e82d-4a80-8718-3cd9e2cbd5ad
Posted on Jan 7, 2023

Very nice green color. Extremely good quality, and not bitter. I ordered another package with a different taste to try.. Also delicious iced in summer. Gives me energy without feeling jittery. I actually felt better after drinking this tea. Strongly Recommended ❤️

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

I don't like the taste and the smell of it. It is sweet and sour and you have to constantly stir it so that the sediments won't settle at the bottom. As for the quality, it's okay.

254676e9-f3b2-46a0-96ca-8731316e7a33
Posted on Jan 29, 2023

Better taste than the citrus-ginger in my opinion, clean caffeine, range of antioxidants, and comes in convenient packets! Good alternative to coffee when I’ve already had my daily cups. Quality seems solid and the brand’s sourcing appears to be good.

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

First time I tried a matcha drink. At first it tastes very weird but you get used to it and you learn to like it.

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

Taste is very good for a powdered drink mix, doesn't taste artificial. Lots of health benefits, very refreshing, good flavor. You can taste both the matcha and the dragon fruit, good flavor combination.

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

Good taste of tea.it is easy to mix with cold water.I like the have a vitamin C more benefits when you drink it

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

It’s a good version of antioxidant. I feel it helps me to have more energy. The taste though is a bit strange/bitter for me, I expected it would taste more like matcha. The package is good, easy to open and to mix in a glass of water.