MD
  • S

4.2
  • S
Posted on Jan 16, 2023

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

550a8224-bbd6-455a-bf63-dd69af4eea9c
Posted on Jan 24, 2023

Powerful superfood to help health improvement. Its citrus taste adds quality to the product. It is made from high-quality ingredients. Good for all types of diet.

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

Love the citrus flavor - it’s got a little zing and fizz. Matcha taste isn’t too strong or grassy tasting like other matchas I’ve had.

Sarvinoz
Posted on Jan 11, 2023

this is the first time I am trying matching and I can say that it is the best mix in my diet and it totally has more health benefits than coffee does

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

very tasty mixes perfectly and makes me feel like im in the midst of summer in Chicago winter as we dont see much sun here but very tasty indeed.

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

As a green tea lover as well as a combination of vitamin and ginger, I was excited to try this product and ended up with finding it bring powdery for me even after I resolve the powder fully in hot water. Mom on the other hand did not seem to be bothered by it and enjoy the flavor. Rich in ginger and quite sour (citrus acid) to me.

Posted on Dec 28, 2022

I tried this since it was on special, and now wish that it would be packaged in bulk! It is the BEST tea that I've ever had! The combination of citrus and ginger is an excellent idea, crisp and so refreshing, just very satisfying, Please consider packaging in a larger quanity, and thank you in advance!

Posted on Dec 31, 2022
3,141

first time to use...taste is citrus and yummy...the matcha quality is amazing coz the ingredients are best ..my favourite everyday superfood drink ...very happy customer

79b21d9e-9e56-4145-8579-a0241839cb80
63979198-b07e-49b2-9b51-aa8c693efcf9
Posted on Jan 25, 2023

Trying this out as a substitude for coffee. This is my first flavoured one. I will see how it goes and get back with results.