MD
4.5

4.5
Posted on Nov 8, 2022
Excellent product

It’s quality is good , it taste like tea but I’m the same it’s benefits are a lot , the ingredient are simple but have big effect, and it’s only 45 calories so it’s good to use with your diet , the package came nice. Make improvement if used correctly, like if it was helpful please!!

0374718f-b9cf-4a0c-9b4f-e57bafa2cc00
e145668d-75f3-4678-af34-3998ebbaadd9
Posted on Nov 17, 2022

very useful supplement sooo improvement for the energy , skin and hair and for the focusing with berries taste and very nice quality with good ingredients so the kids love it so much ...many benefits and i use it and many ingredients and drinks good for all agesand cute package with good size

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

I did not expect high quality matcha in a collagen drink mix, but this tastes great and adds lovely caffeine boost to my mixed berry smoothie each morning. I have a pretty limited diet so its really helpful to be able to add as many supplements to my smoothie as possible! I don't love how large of a scoop is needed but overall very happy with this mix

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

Scent is very nice good quality, small in size, package is great benefits hair it’s composition makes your scalp feel soft good for sensitive hair moisturizer good use and all ages ingredients hemp good diet improvement great supplements concern taste bitter fish omega cholesterol inflammation heart gentle frequency Great

26a31768-d847-4f64-9138-3011192e51c2
Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Love this matcha. It tastes a bit sweet but seems to be good quality. Ingredient list is great as well. I like this product as it is easy to mix and has both collagen and matcha and I definitely feel the benefits of both. The package is well made too.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I'm very happy that I was able to try this product on test price. I'm not big fan of matcha tea but I need to take collagen supplements for my knees problems. I trust California Gold Nutrition' great quality as I use their Omega 800 which is just great! Convinient packing.

Posted on Dec 8, 2022

Quality was good. Ingredients are excellent and it’s fit to my age. Composition of the product are better. Packaging was cute. Have good benefits effects improve my sleeping. It’s helps for my diet. Taste is so good. Highly recommended product.

7d8eae74-74e0-46e3-ae8a-c02e40d7dc62
Posted on Dec 20, 2022

The flavor on its own is not my favorite, but given the price, I have been cutting this with regular matcha latte anyway and that together actually makes a really delicious drink! I haven't been using it long enough to tell if there are benefits for the collagen but I will definitely be buying again.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

The package was great! It’s scent is awesome! 🤩. The size is acceptable but small to the price! I use it in my face and it had great quality! 💕. It tasted good tea if you add milk as an ingredient and blend them together in serving! It’s beneficial with caffeine!