MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Dec 12, 2022

Big jar, smells so good, tastes even better. I have used it in oatmeal and yogurt mostly, but it will be grest for baking too.

just recieved it....the smell and taste is so fresh, packaging is perfect, i thought the size is smaller but in real it is big and enough for a long time

d34c0bc6-60f8-41f9-97e6-394f57791405
Posted on Feb 1, 2023

I LOVE the taste of cinnamon so i looked up different brands but this one has the bitter taste i was looking quality and clean ingredients

Posted on Feb 1, 2023

Tastes amazing! huge container for the price. we cant buy this blend in au so very excited and have been using it with french toast... YUM!

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

I love cinnamon, but for some things, this is my new favorite spice combo. All healthy, organic ingredients that taste great on sliced apples, waffles, cheesecake, etc. The large size of the package makes it a bargain!

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

Yummy and tasty and super handy in the bottle. High quality and yummy spices are so important to me. And this is key in my spice rack.

Posted on Jan 12, 2023

Quality ingredients at a reasonable price make this a great buy, especially at the "try me" price. Tastes and smells wonderful, and adds zip to oatmeal. I like to add a few shakes to my ground roasted coffee beans and plain cocoa for added flavor.

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

Tasty, I like using a spice that has more than 1spice. I enjoy using it in my banana bread, YUM! It is a good size and organic. The product I was buying wasn't this size for the same price. Good price! I think the quality is nice, flavorful.

Posted on Jan 6, 2023

You get a big amount of the spice in the packaging, it is absolutely fantastic, for drinks and foods as well. I recommend it, it has an amazing taste.

Posted on Jan 1, 2023

I always use in my daily organic bobs red mills instant oats every morning very aromatic & finely ground. a nice overall blend for baking as well!!