MD

Posted on Jan 30, 2022
good for health with just add your drink

I'm worried about lack of mineral to take, and found that this is great source. I like to drink bourbon with soda and put just a bit of "Buried Treasure, Liquid Nutrients, Pure Colloidal Minerals", this is no smell/no taste so just make my life healthy with enjoying alcohol.

Posted on May 2, 2022

The ingredients are excellent quality, the product is easy to take, and it's another winter boost which I take regularly. Tastes great too, I take it every morning.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

We received these products on time and we are still using it and we are did not detected any body changes yet as far our health concerns but we will continue will be using this products.

Very happy with these minerals, very high quality and very needed since they aren't anymore in the soils, and these come from deep old soil. I put it in my smoothies with a plastic spoon, and immediately I feel the regeneration from a nutritional point of view. My thirst completely disappears in seconds. MAJOR POINT: without minerals, vitamins are useless. :-)

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

Recommended by friend and drinking this can really boost up the energy level throughout the day, better drink in the morning rather than night.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I found that I started sleeping better almost immediately after adding this product to my diet.

Posted on Jun 2, 2021

If you have to take colloidal minerals during a cleanse or otherwise these are the way to go. The taste is obviously mineral, however the blend is bad at all!

Posted on Apr 29, 2021

I really love this product. This was referred to me by a friend , as I do prefer to take my vitamins in a liquid form. Loaded with nutrients , nice taste , and great value.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Thin, almost tasteless liquid. Haven't yet noticed a difference from taking it. It's better in juice.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Easy to take and very convenient to add to water that I drink throughout the day.