MD

dalegeyer
Posted on Jan 23, 2022
Bright and tangy!

My whole family loves this dressing! The creamy, bright flavor adds spark to any salad. This would also make a great dip for vegetable crudités or high-quality crackers. The size of the package makes this a great value for the price. You don't need a lot of this dressing to get the flavor punch, so the bottle lasts a long time. Highly recommend this!

Posted on May 17, 2022

diet and cooking friendly good quality and clear ingredients amazing taste and can be used for dips or salads. portion size to price is good. Packaging was secured.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS IS ON HERE! This brand is sold out in Northern California because we all love it so much and to be able to get it abroad is amazing.

ToryHoney
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

This is a creamy, super tasty dressing with a hint of lime and cilantro. I LOVE cilantro but I couldn’t taste it as much as I expected. Even my mother who dislikes cilantro liked this dressing. I think it goes well with tex mex.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I love this dressing for all my Tex-Mex salads, from cabbage to corn and beans to lentils to pasta. Dress them up Southwest style. Brianna’s Cilantro Lime will not disappoint!

Posted on May 13, 2022

I am a repeat customer of this product. Cilantro Lime is a flavor that is difficult to find in Japan and this tastes great.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

This is so good - creamy but not too thick and makes every salad taste amazing.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I'm a big fan of cilantro. Good dressing, I will buy again.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Great tangy dressing. Nice herby taste. I like it on a grain bowl with avocado and tomatoes.