MD

Posted on May 15, 2022
Cranberry Apple

I love their ACV, usually I’d pick the regular one but since I found this cranberry apple flavor I thought I’d give it a try. Personally I don’t mind the taste of acv, and I couldn’t tell the big difference between the one I usually get and this one. Cranberry flavor is very SUBTLE. So overall, I love this product but I might stick to the regular one.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I love everything about this brand. We use this as dressing, a drink watered down, add it to lemonade, or even iced tea. I definitely recommend anything Bragg does. I trust all of their acv products.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Delicious Apple cider vinegar with cranberry and apple concentrate. Best drunk hot with honey. Can also be drunk cold with soda water. Made from only 100% natural ingredients. Will buy again!

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

price reasonable, good taste, can put into smoothie, good for body

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent

Posted on May 4, 2022

Great quality apple cider vinegar with the mother — no complaints!

Posted on May 2, 2022

taste good, especially drink it with sparking water. 0 cals 'fake' coke for dieting people who are not feel full after eating proper meals.

My sister use it and have good package

2c2d949d-fc85-4ad4-ad89-deb5eca7e95d
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

It tastes good. Not too sour.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Great! Can you send another batch please ?