MD

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I bought this because it is higher concentration than the ointment type. The texture dries easily and it helps with my baby got the wound. It helps on drying up the wound. It just feels like you put an aloe vera gel on the skin. I recommend this to all the moms out there because you never know when you need it. It really helps for the wound, rashes and itchiness. The whole family can use it. It has great quality.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I really like this for myself, however when using on my 2 year old he developed redness. Tried it twice on him, in different areas and it happened both times. I guess he has a sensitivity to it, and maybe it’s not meant to be used on small children.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

I use this brand of Arnica, but Calendula is new to me. I have a constant rash on my face now (since wearing masks), and it seems to be helping more than anything else I’ve tried.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Items received in good condition. Repeated purchase. Thank you I Herb for always making sure items are in good quality. No scent, use for DIY product, great size and great packaging. Benefit for pimple, burn.

Posted on May 29, 2022

My hands were always dry and cracked until I started using this wonderful cream! I recommend the gel for sunburn and first aid. The cream is fabulous for all over incredible moisture!

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Pretty good product. Left my skin hydrated although it felt like it had some sort of alcohol in it. Absorbs very good. Didn't experience any sensitivity or allergy.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I’m using this after my radiotherapy sessions and it helps with itchiness and redness. I rub in my hands to let the alcohol dissipate before applying. I follow with a diy coco/shea butter bar.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Time to return. Shopping returns mainly in the summer. Soothes irritations in the skin, bites, abrasions. A first aid product that I think is a must in every home

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Calendula cream and gel are great remedy for many skin problems. Fast relief, works wonderful on irritated skin. Very thin layer is needed. Love the gel texture, odorless, and no staining