MD

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

This gel is awesome! I use it for diffuse redness on my face from rosacea. Immediate reduction in redness. Amazing! I have also been applying it to a bruise on my leg. It seems to work slower for bruises. But after 5 days, bruise is significantly fading away. The gel absorbs quickly into the skin and does not leave a greasy residue.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I love to use this stuff on sore muscles or bruises. I bruise pretty easily and they tend to stick around for a while, but since using this I've definitely seen relief sooner than I did in the past with bruises. I also use on sore muscles, if I sleep on my neck wrong or pull something, and it seems to work wonders there as well. Just try to apply as soon as you remember for quicker relief.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Absolute miracle: a "desert island", top 10 type of product. Consistently high quality year on year, a little goes a long way. Love their recyclable metal tube.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

Arniflora is amazing. We rub it on sore muscles and it relieves the pain. When I can't sleep at night because of an aching shoulder, back or knee pain it really helps. We have been using it for years.

Posted on Mar 27, 2021

My chiropractor in Canada introduced me to Arnica during my recovery from car accident when i was 21. Having a hard time finding this in Hong Kong, thx to iHerb, i can get it easily now. This gel is light, unscented, good for long term use in recovering internal muscle, ligament injury. Recently, it sooths my trigger finger over a week. Amazing.

Posted on Aug 3, 2021

This is an enormous tube, over twice as big as the one at my local health food store. I really like this brand of arnica, particularly for bruises. If I put it on right after getting a bruise, it heals much faster and sometimes barely discolors compared to bruises without it.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

i use when i get bruises,is good,like it

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

This clear gel penetrates quickly, and it's sheer magic on my knees and arthritic hands.