MD

Posted on Jan 8, 2022
Excellent! Very cute tasting soy protein powder.

Very cute tasting soy protein powder. I enjoy adding it to my orange juice to reduce the acidity of it. The powder is very fine and mixes well. It does not dissolve in the drink, however. But due to the powder's fineness, there is no clumping when it is added and stirred in a drink. Adding this powder to a drink makes the drink slightly chalky in texture but this is just a matter of personal taste. I had one tablespoon of this powder daily for a week and saw a difference in my muscle definition.

6aec7347-9cf0-43b5-b6d2-f5a4ffd638eb

good quality, ingredients are safe and the package size is satisfying, it is really benefital for lactose intolerant people and stuffing for my diet! i take it after my workout with banana milk and it taste so good! it's my goal to change into a more plant based things so yeah i recommend it very much!

f2013259-14e3-48cb-8816-5b567c1f84ae
482561e2-f08b-4e4a-b33c-d6e2ebbd422d
425b94c7-ff22-4d01-bae2-09733bf3a9c9
Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Coat chicken in this soy protein powder and pop it in the air fryer for 15 mins at 180 degrees celcius. I guarantee they taste delicious and like the real thing. Not sure how I accidentally discovered this recipe but it’s been the only thing I Used the powder for since it tastes terrible on its own just like all I flavoured soy powder

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I have tried this protein and went to major protein jar with flavor. It’s too sweet and I don’t like the feeling of taking extra sugar. To avoid that, I came back to this simple soy protein from Bob’s red mill. Inexpensive, controllable of sugar intake, smart package. I’ll stick with it!

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Such a great find! Nice amount of proteins and a bargain price! Wish iherb would allow me to buy more but I can only get one in the cart at a time.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Soy is one of the only plant proteins that have a complete indispensible amino acid profile. It's cheaper than whey, so I mix it in to make a whey-soy blend. Tastes plain and mixes in well. Helps ensure I get enough protein.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

the best protein! love it! it is a vegan isolated soy protein. the best workout drinks. Definitely worth to buy, will get a new when i finished the old one.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Wonderful soy protein powder, I add it to my shake every morning and I feel satisfied for hours. For vegetarians and vegans, this is an especially good way to supplement protein. Lots of benefits, easy to dissolve or incorporate into dishes.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Excellent protein vegan powder. I use this mainly in smoothies or protein shakes. But, I bet you could add it to other recipes to boost the protein content if needed since it is unflavored.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Yep, good. Mixes well. Little taste. Good texture. Bakes well. Not much to say it's soy protein just like most others. Recommended if it's what your looking for.