MD

Posted on May 2, 2022
Excellent! קל להכין והטעם מצוין

Waffles 1 cup Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Pancake Mix 2 Tbsp melted Butter 1 Egg 1 Cup Milk I made waffles according to the recipe - a cup of powder from the bag, a glass of milk, an egg and 2 tablespoons of melted butter. You can see in the pictures how the children succeeded. Highly recommend!

505441b4-c3fa-4b00-b73c-bcf37eb07ebd
7b146044-1517-4b7c-a905-c7f9d20c2237
Posted on May 6, 2022

This is the second time I bought this, and i really like it. You need Butter, egg and Milk which is not the most complete mix but still the pancakes/waffles are really nice. I have use it with the egg replacement of this brand and it is perfect too. I really like it!!! The pancakes are really nice and taste good. this seems really good quality made and the size is really good. I dont eat everyday sugar so this helps me to have a Quick preparation when i want pancakes

81a2b514-0b64-494a-b7e0-4dd6cd9bff00
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

it s easy to use as I just add milk, protein powder and egg. The texture is gd and soft. The pancake is not sweet unless u add honey or sugar. But it s not disolvable easily , mostly I need to stir for 5 to 10 mins which is still acceptable . I will try the buttermilk one next time.

24c83ed1-6772-4b9f-9d67-1583a52af90d
Posted on Nov 21, 2021

We all love this one. My kids love the waffle in their lunch boxes. The taste is perfect you might add some sugur though. Easy recipes included with simple 3 ingredients. Rice flour is used so its very light and crispy. Packaging is nice with resealable bag. Will order again in the future.

6468b8c8-341c-4c20-8e78-00605894ee66
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Quality is nice gluteeb free but still the taste is amazing. I use it to do for myself. But the size is a bit small.the ingredients is great and you only need milk butter and an egg for good recipe it is good for a gluten-free diet serving as you prefer

Posted on Sep 7, 2022