MD

Lina Sultani
Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Keto perfect bread 😍 192 grams Vital Wheat Gluten 38 grams Oat Fiber 5 tablespoon powdered erythritol 84 grams Golden Flax Seed 1/2 teaspoon xanthen gum 1 1/4 teaspoon salt Take all of the dry ingredients and mix in a bowl 200 gram hot tap water 2 eggs 30 grams butter 1 teaspoon honey 1 heaping tablespoon SAF Yeast

780cac8f-413c-41c5-abf4-c43fed8d8f6a
bfc7e513-c602-45f8-accd-2eecaa366bef
5697128e-ea09-46d6-a14c-0aab575a2c9f

Been using this product every day, for about four years. I add a tablespoon of it into a cup of plain yogurt, add a small handful of raisins and a dollop of honey. The flaxseed meal has a slightly nutty flavor. It's ground fine enough to allow it to only slightly alter the texture of the yogurt. The packaging and quality have remained a constant, rating both as excellent. Unlike many other products, the ziplock really works and does not deteriorate over time. I store it in the fridge and it takes me about three months to go through a two pound bag of it. Excellent source of fiber and nutrients!

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

I mix flaxseed regularly into my protein shake or oatmeal. It gives it a slightly thicker consistency, which I find to be more filling as I usually only drink a protein shake before my workout in the mornings. If you're similar and don't have much of an appetite in the mornings, this is a great supplement to add to any liquid meal. It's a great source of fiber and omega 3, although don't expect the daily serving of 2 tbsp to be your sole fiber intake of the day. Bob's red mill never disappoints in quality either. The only thing I would change is that I wish this came in the same cylindrical plastic container that their nutritional yeast comes in, as I have trouble consistently ensuring the bag is sealed fully.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I like this brand of flaxmeal as it is golden in color. No added ingredients like chia or shredded coconut but just ground flaxseed. I use one tablespoon daily on my yoghurt. Although the texture is a bit course, it brings out the flavor of the flaxseed well.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Oh my the taste of flaxmeal tortilla is awesome so yummy and fulfilling. The size of the package is big enough. I will now use flax wraps like daily as I am on keto diet. Quality is so good. I will try to try different recipes out of the meal.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I really like to use this in my overnight oats, chia pudding or smoothies and yogurts the ingredient is quality. It has great nutrients and beneficial for your intake of omega! The packaging and size is nice! Sometimes I feel they they come in too much, but it’s a perfect size considering how frequently I use it!

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I add these to my morning meals and it’s pretty much taste less so I use it for my eggs and even my cereal. The bag size lasts a long time and you know these are great source of fiber so that alone is a great benefit. I use it on my baking recipes too, it fits well on my keto diet. I recommend.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

The quality is good and nick The delivery is great and fast The package is nice and easy to store I will put this in my salad when I am on my diet The serving is great The ingredients is good for our health I buy this product frequently The he benefits of flex seed is improve digestive health or relieve constipation Also, it help lower total blood cholesterol