MD

Posted on May 23, 2022

As always, Bob's Red Mill granola is excellent. This is a product for people who don't need loads of different flavors. My wife thought this was a bit bland, but I disagree. I thought it was good. I'll buy again as a change from my normal granolas/mueslis.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Really a classic. It is crunchy, light in sweetness, and very tasty. Makes a great snack, either alone or with milk. I like the crunchiness, so I eat it alone without mild. It can also be sprinkled on yogurt. I'll likely repurchase it.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

My favourite brand granola for sure. Lots of clusters, nice, fresh and an amazing flavour and texture. I crave this granola something fierce. Bag is a decent size and price is on point too. Highly recommend this , if you haven’t tried it, try it! 10/10 for me.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Soft and tasty. Important to mention it is healthy. Good quality. So good choice for the breakfast. Kids loved it. The serving mentioned on a package is true.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

A very good, plain granola. Lightly sweetened and tastes lightly sweetened. Good for cleansing the system and tastes fine in a bowl of milk. The granola equivalent of a bowl of plain oatmeal. Fine for me. Reasonably priced.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

The basics are the best. It is also good to mix with fruit toppings or other types of granola. Or if you like neat things, it's savory and delicious even if you eat this alone.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Ordered many times. We use it on yogurt or eat on its own with milk as a cereal in the morning. Eating it alone as a snack is nice too!

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

This granola is really nice as a healthy snack, as it’s not too sweet. It’s especially good added to yoghurt. Highly recommended.

a85d159b-0e7d-4a85-972d-6110d8f98249
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

The taste is good and the good option for breakfast

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Good in quality with whole grain shown. Taste good. Easy to prepare a breakfast.