MD

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Magnesium is a vital element that is found in all tissues of the body and is necessary for the normal functioning of cells, participates in most metabolic reactions. In particular, it participates in the regulation of the transmission of nerve impulses and in muscle contraction. I had such a period in my life when I felt disgusting, my spine and joints ached, I had high blood pressure, I was constantly tormented by insomnia, my legs constantly interfered with me, as it seemed that ten kilograms were hanging on them... After taking these pills, you feel like you were born again. It’s a good quality. No side effects, the packaging, size are normal and the price is good, efficiency.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

It's really a great product. Completely unscented which was a nice surprise, sometimes the unscented ones still have a lingering smell. It also cleans very well! Mainly use it in the bathroom. Also love that it's pet friendly so we have no more issues with our pet. The only thing is sometimes the spray is so strong that it can drip but that's not a big or serious problem.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

This magnesium made a definite difference in my migraines. After trying riboflavin and feeling like they got worse, I wasnt expecting much, but this absolutely helps to keep my daily headaches at bay. I didnt experience any negative side effects either. After not finding this locally I actually came back to iHerb for 2 more bottles. Blue bonnet is definitely a brand I trust, after having taken tried several others. You know you're going to get good quality.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

My Mom has legs pain which has gone by using these supplements. But for me it was so high dose and it caused a stomach upset. For women it's better to use up to 310-320mg of Magnesium, this one is 400mg and because of that we decided to use it once every 2 days. The quality is so good, only the weight of the can was a little bit heavy.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

This is my first time taking magnesium and I was a little afraid after reading reviews about how magnesium can mess up your stomach, but these have not given me any issues at all. I only take them in the morning because I’ve heard magnesium can also mess with your sleep, but I haven’t had any issues with that. Really fast shipping too.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I had issues with my sleep due to constant stress, I also experienced pain in my muscles. I took magnesium from this brand for two months and can say that the quality is great, I finally can fall asleep quicker! I think it benefits your hormone state and reduces stress and fatigue.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

The Quality is very good. The package is beautiful. My mother in low couldn't sleep because of the pain in her legs. But after using this product the pain has gone away. The ingredients are great. Magnesium is very useful for our immune system. B6 Vitamin is useful for our blood. It has very good taste. Thanks to Iherb I got it with a good price.

cvnativeinpa
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I know that B6 has been helpful for sleep. But I didn't know I could get a product with that and magnesium as well. This helps with my leg cramps, as well as helps me to sleep. A double dose! Not to mention it helps strengthen my muscles and makes me flexible. I love Blue Bonnet as their product is quality based. The bottles are glass; not plastic which is great not only for the environment but for me as well; plastic tends to take on the odors of other supplements in my storage area. The capsules are easy to swallow and digest. I wish you carried more Blue Bonnet productS

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I'm currently taking this to improve my adhd symptoms, and so far it seems like it gives me the same focusing effect as a monster energy drink. Not what I expected out of my first dose but it's helping a little and seems to be healthier than living on energy drinks and stimulants the rest of my life.