MD
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I have a hard time swallowing big pills, so I decided to try this liquid calcium supplement. First off, it tastes great! I tried all 3 flavors, and raspberry was my favorite, hands down. It's smooth to swallow and not chalky like others I've tried. It came well-wrapped in bubble wrap, which I appreciated. I love that is has vitamin D as well, since I need both for my thyroid condition.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

This is the only brand of calcium I like to take when pregnant. It helps so much in helping keep muscle cramps at bay, especially when I take it at night. The raspberry flavor is my favorite one. This is also great for my kids when they need a little extra boost in calcium/magnesium for their growing pains. All together, a really great product!

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Good, raspberry tasting liquid supplement. Kids like it too. Quality ingredients. I like the combination of Calcium, Magnesium and D3. Wish it would contain some K2 also for extra benefits. It has a thick, creamy, almost yoghurt like consistency. You can add it to your smoothy, cereal, yoghurt. Overall a good product.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I recently had a bone density scan. I had lost a significant amount of my bone density. The registered dietary nutritionist at the clinic highly recommended iherb liquid calcium/magnesium. It’s tasty and very easy on the stomach. I feel great since I’ve been taking it twice a day.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Quality product that I continue to buy due to its combination of ingredients. Easy digestion, taste is quite tolerable compared to other Calcium supplements that taste like chalk.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

My body usually does not take too kindly to Calcium although I need it .This liquid “tonic” taste good and is easily obsorved. I sleep better and It helps me to have a good bowel movement in the morning.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Thos 2 glass bottle order arrived safe and sound promptly and just in time! Liquid vitamins are the only way to go and combing them is absolutely great. Thank you.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022
1,258

This product is great!! Taste pretty good too!! Works! If you need help with sleeping, anxiety, nerves ! This is your product!! I’m Giving it to both of my children and has worked great for both of them!

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I enjoy the liquid calcium supplement because it is easier to digest. Most calcium supplements are huge pills which is so hard to digest. The natural raspberry flavor gives it an extra bonus because it taste so good.