MD

Posted on Feb 8, 2022
Happy customer

Great supplement. The quality is perfect, tastes good. The package was well secured and the glass container well protected. Two weeks in and my digestion improved. All natural ingredients are good for the gut. I'm really close to minimizing magnesium deficiency and that didn't happen for quite a while.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

This is a great substitute for pills, especially when the Calcium pills usually are very big, and cannot be swallow easily. The product arrived on time and without damage. I ordered one orange and one blueburry flavor. Orange is much better.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Great for kids. After taking this my kids teeth started to change faster and they feel more energy and sleep well. I give it before sleep

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Kids love it, and I notice that they are progressing better than others kids

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

This is easy to drink alone or mix into a smoothie and the taste isn't too overwhelming. I recommend and will purchase again.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Bought this for my mom, she drinks it with mineral water. I will defenitely order more.

Posted on Apr 18, 2021

Great taste, I can see the effects on my 2 young children. when I don't give it to them, they get those white lines on their nails, which is a sign of low calcium levels.

Posted on Feb 15, 2021

I have been using this for several years. It does have a chalky consistency but that does not bother me. The flavor is very good. I have had other flavors of this same brand and like the orange the best.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

A few days after taking the 20ml dosage, my children and I started having loose stools which went on daily until we were able to identify that this liquid supplement was causing it. The day we stopped taking it, the LBM stopped.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Awesome taste! Kids love to take this.