MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I have a hard time swallowing big pills, so I decided to try this liquid calcium supplement. First off, it tastes great! Not chalky like others I've tried. It came well-wrapped in bubble wrap, which I appreciated. I love that is has vitamin D as well, since I need both for my thyroid condition.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I have to take large amounts of Calcium after having a Duodenal Switch Weight Loss Surgery. Large Calcium pills are hard to swallow. This liquid Calcium has a good flavor and is easy to take. It is also easy on my stomach. My Labs are still good after using the liquid calcium. The price was cheaper here than Amazon. Thanks iHerb for having a competitive price and fast shipping wrapped carefully! I will be doing my supplement business with you!

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I have problems swallowing most calcium tablets and find liquid forms easier to use. I actually love the lemon taste of this brand which helps in my habit of consistently taking it every day which my doctor has advised me to do. I Herb definitely has the best price for this brand so I order several bottles at a time as I go through them fairly quickly and don’t want to run out. I also like the blueberry flavor which I order when the lemon is not available— not sure why they run out of lemon? Popularity I guess?

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

This is an effective and easy way to get calcium, for those who don’t like to swallow pills. I take it before bed with magnesium. Works well for me… would recommend.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Excellent Calcium, easy to use, Glass bottle, I think it makes the ingredients fresher. For myself If I open a bottle I take it every day, I do not let it sit around! Good taste. Blue Bonnet I think its kosher also. Will purchase again

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

Always have great and fast service with iHerb. Thanks much, Sylvia

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

good package and quality good supplement and source of calcium for bone disease

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Great product! I love that it tastes so good while delivering the calcium that I need.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Just the right amount of calcium with magnesium. Have used it for a few years now. Great quality

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Easy to take, better than tablets. This is a reliable brand. Taste is still okay for me.