MD

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Thank you. I bought the 3mg for my Mum, after she tried the 5mg and felt the dose was too strong for her. This is great quality for money. The 5mg dosage works well for me. I get the benefit of a good sleep after nightshift. Mum takes the 3mg and it has helped her with insomnia. The raspberry flavour does taste nice and real, not like the usual gross medicinal fruit flavours. The tablets are small in size as well, so they are not hard to chew or swallow. I picked this because for a while i was sick of swallowing tablets all the time. its nice to have another alternative.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

We have used several bottles of this product and it has been consistently effective in helping our teenage son with sleep. It’s dosage is one 3mg tablet before bed. Due to the high quality ingredients, pleasant berry taste and the benefit of a good night sleep we will be ordering this product ongoing.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

A very easy way to take melatonin Quite quickly I start feeling drowsy and heavy. I fall to sleep easily I have a deeper sleep I have been taking melatonin now for a year I find it has really relaxed my nervous system through the day as well I am much calmer overall

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

sweet candy, wonderful before a sleep. dosage: i took two pills a day. no drinking required. soft, nice taste. looks like best melatonin pill so far

563069a4-e0c4-43f3-8f4b-01cfbc5a2a38
Posted on May 31, 2022

Tastes good -(another brand I had gotten was tablets and extremely bitter) I had been taking this as a preventative measure along with other supplements to keep Covid at bay (see FLCCC) not for sleep issues - but I do think it helps keep me sleeping. I split them in half for my 10 yr old and he is happy with them for falling asleep

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

This works well for us. But we were a bit annoyed that we can't find Bluebonnet with 1 mg. My 8 year old bites these in half since 3 mg is too much for her.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Great tasting, not too sweet, works well. I take 2 on the nights I'm having trouble getting to sleep. These calm me into a restful & peaceful sleep. Good value for money too.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Take only a quarter of the 3mg pill before bed. Works great and has a very nice flavor. My mom takes 2 3mg pills each evening, helps her to fall asleep also.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

These are the best tasting melatonin around! I break them up and give a crumble to my kids when neccesary, they love them as they taste like marshmellows.