MD

Posted on Jan 3, 2022
Ok product, and that is just fine.

Its a fair product, but nothing special either. I require some because my diet is lacking B12. I have used many different B12's before and this one seems to work ok too. From blood testing i can tell that it does raise B12 levels in the body considerably. Dont even need to take it daily. With this size, once or twice a week is enough to keep my blood levels high. The taste is ok, but i could do without it too. I dont notice any positive effects from supplementing, i take it just to be sure i dont go deficient.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

It's just unbelievable. The effect from the first acceptance. I didn't think it would help, now I don't think so. Just a great product, I'll order it again.

Posted on May 15, 2021

I have been using this product for a while and feel like I am getting the benefit from it. I take 4 times per week. I chose this after seeing it very highly rated on a trusted supplement review site that Mayo clinic uses. My only "complaint" is that the discount codes never work for this, but I purchase anyway.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

great taste & strength would recommend as a source of methylcobalamin b12 seems good quality

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

One of the best vitamins

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

The kids love it, no funny taste. Does the work!

Posted on Aug 22, 2020

A quick easy way to get B-12 fast and it's tasty.

Posted on Dec 19, 2009

Bluebonnet B12 is a very good product and reasonable as well. I have tried another product before, and I did like the option of 5000mcg. Also the convinience of being able to take it at any time without water since it is chewable is a plus. But the main thing it is working- my symptoms deminished after 20 days taking 3 tablets a day. I am looking forward to the full recovery hopefully. Mark.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Good product

Posted on Aug 26, 2018

This product seems to really work for me. A side effect is getting darkening of the hair and in my husband's case, he had areas of black coming into his grey and white hair which was not too great looking. However, I do think it showed that it was bringing the color back. Mine was not white but had gray in it. It grew some very dark areas. I took this to mean that it was improving your physical condition. I know I do a lot for a person my age without tiring as much.