MD
4.8

4.8
Posted on Oct 18, 2022
Good

I chose this brand because it had all of the beneficial components of a previous brand I used but, had additional vitamins in it that I don't need right now. It is a (ferrous bisglycinate chelate) form of iron which I was advised to use by my dietician. Quality comparable to my previous brand. Other ingredients are agreeable, and what I believe to be non-toxic.

108328f5-1509-4c28-aab7-bfee5bc48ae8
Posted on May 29, 2022

I needed to take iron for anemia. This is a quality product. I tried a few types of iron pills. This was one of the better ones, but I did end up using a different brand because I ended up needing a higher dose. I was happy that iHerb delivered quickly and offered a decent price. I like that this is a vegetable capsule.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Prior to this, I was taking same form of iron supplements but higher dose with other co-factors such as B6, B9, B12 and Vit C. However while I started taking B complex separately I didn’t need additional B12 or B9 so I looked for the same form of good Iron alone, and found this. Works well, just take it with small slice of orange or other Vit C to enhance the absorption, then all great. This type of chelated iron doesn’t cause upset stomach or constipation either. Results are much faster seen too.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I really like this supplement! I've tried many different products in the past for my iron deficiency and almost every one has upset my stomach, but this one has been a champ. The smaller capsule size makes it easy to swallow and even when I have only a snack with it there is no stomach upset.

agathatheboss
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I take iron supplements on a daily basis due to low quantities produced naturally in my body. And this one is very non constipating which is good. Also, I liked the packaging - it’s a dark glass bottle.

c5451903-3007-4288-ae2b-159805cfe387
Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Perfect amount of Iron. I usually take these before, during and after my period. The taste is okay and ingredient is very gentle on stomach.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I have been anemic my whole life and just dealt with the symptoms because the side effects of iron were even worse. During quarentine I decided it was time to figure it out and found this product and WOW no side effects. Been taking a year now and have noticed lots of positive changes, especially in my hair quality and lack of hair loss.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Great to have this product as it contains ferrous bisglycinate which has very good absorption rate. Also, it does not leave after taste, smell or color. The product is affordable and contains enough to last for at least 3 months. Highly recommend it.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I tend to run a bit low on iron. I was advised to take 18mg per day. This fits the bill, and it's a capsule, so it's easy to take.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Good, easy to swallow and easy on the stomach. This is just the right amount of iron as I don't like taking too much each day.