MD

Posted on Jan 12, 2022
Good

I like the bluebonnet brand because of the quality. I like this in particular because the value/content is not too high. Good for those with sensitivities.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

I want a product with a 1:1 dose of calcium and magnesium, so I don't know if I'll buy it again next time. But it's the best cost-effectiveness.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I know Calcium and Magnesium should be taken together. This product is awesome at this point

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

This is a good product, and Iam buyng not the first bottle already, so it means something Thank you for having it in stock!

Posted on May 14, 2022

Best calcium supplement, but notice there has been no discount on this product so far - that is the only disappointment.

Posted on May 4, 2022

I trust this brand. Good quality. Good forms of calcium and magnesium. Improves my sleep and nails.

Posted on May 3, 2022

very satisfied. I'll get it later again. Good price/quality ratio.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

The pill is a little large, making it uncomfortable to take, but its effect and ingredient are perfect. It makes your body healthy.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

took 4 tablet in a day. 2 in the morning during meal and 2 for during dinner. feel slightly better than others

Rosy
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Great quality but tablets are a bit too large for me to swallow so I had to split them in half.