MD

Posted on May 19, 2022
Excellent! Great benefit!

Both my husband and I have used consistently for two months and have enjoyed noticeable increases in both energy and overall well-being. (Both of us in our 60s). Looking forward to next blood labs to see if improvement includes positive changes in cholesterol. Definitely can recommend. Plus easy to swallow pill size

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Since starting this supplement a week ago I noticed my energy level has increased and Am sleeping better. I love it so far and Am bout to order for my second bottle. I would definitely recommend for anyone looking to boost their energy.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

This product is way more powerful than others I have used. I used to take a (claimed) 300 mg daily of other products, with this I just take 100 mg to get the same effect or better.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

My husband and I definitely feel the difference in our energy level when we take these supplements. The quality is much better than other brands we have used in the past.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

It's hard to find vegan Ubiquinol and I was very pleased to find this one. It is easy to swallow and seems to do the job. I'll have to wait a few months (and bottles) to see the effects internally, but seems to be the real deal.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

I use this CoQ10 product along with my statin drug. The doctor is pleased with blood work results. The capsules are easy to swallow. It is an excellent preventative to not deplete this necessary Ubiquinol.

Posted on Apr 1, 2021

Having chosen the vegetarian lifestyle some three decades ago - I try to avoid animal products as much as possible. The reason I say this, is because ubiquinol is, mostly, encased in bovine gelatin - so Bluebonnet has managed to make a product I am VERY happy to use. THANK YOU to Bluebonnet 💙 No more brain fog for me! This product is the bio-available form of Co-Q10. That means your body doesn't have to work hard to extract it - it's already to be used by the body. I think the brain loves this stuff! I know I do. My mind is clear and my motivation has increased as a result.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Blue Bonnet is my favourite brand for vitamins. A bit expensive but you pay for what you get....

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

It is hard to stimulate the benefits, but I feel great!

Posted on May 26, 2022

My doctor recommended I try this and my lab work shows great improvement!