MD

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

It is easier to take than other magnesium supplements. It also contains calcium and magnesium, so you do not need to take it separately, so it is convenient and good. If you eat it before bed, it will help you sleep and make your bones stronger. The capacity of the product is also very good because it is enough to eat it for 4 months!

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I only buy calcium combination supplement of this brand. It contains a very comprehensive mix of calcium, magnesium, D3 and zinc and I find the softgel easy to swallow vs a smaller size tablet.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Excellent quality but be advised on the magnesium strength in this product! Worked a bit too much for me so that the added "cleanse" was too much. Great brand but I can only take one, a third of the dosage on the bottle. Be aware!

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

So much easier to swallow than most calcium supplements! I had to change my review…after going to the doctor I learned that my persistent diarrhea was partially due to these. The type of magnesium in these is often used to cleanse the colon. So, be advised.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Fast delivery! Value for money and highly recommended! 2nd time purchase

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

The brand is good. No questions. I recommend to take

Posted on May 31, 2022

We've been pleased with this product. Easy to swallow, even though a large gel cap.

Posted on May 29, 2022

i like the soft jell capsules + mag ..zinc ..vit d3 all in one!

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Everything that I expected and the service was first class.