MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 27, 2022

I've used this product for many years. it agrees with my body. I tried a liquid form, but had to go back to the caplet. I take just befor going to bed. The magnesium keeps me from having muscle spasims during sleep or after I wake up for the day.

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

The best combination of calcium and magnesium is in form of citrate. It absorbs direct in the bones and keep their density level. Improves the bone density and nervous system.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Unfortunately, these supplements are difficult for me to swallow; however, they are what I need for the improvement of my body, so I struggle taking 1 daily!

Posted on Feb 5, 2021

Maintain strong bones with this easily-absorbed form of calcium. For anyone who takes heartburn medication or has digestive issues, calcium citrate is often the better choice since stomach acid isn't required for absorption. Calcium citrate is safe for most people when not taken in excess of 2500 milligrams per day.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

great quality and company, excellent suplement, good taste, excellent package

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Excellent ! Highly recommend ! I have been using it for more than a year !

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

The doctor suggested a similar remedy for osteoporosis. But I chose this one because calcium citrate does not touch the stomach.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

These calcium tablets are staples for us. The added magnesium aids absorption. It's never too early to add calcium supplement for bone support.

Posted on Mar 16, 2021

I am 71 years old with osteopenia. I take 6 capsules per day as per my doctor's recommendation. My condition has not progressed and my most recent bone density scan even showed improvemnt.

Posted on Jan 26, 2021

I am a vegetarian. I understand that meat must be eaten. Because only meat contains certain vitamins for the body. But this is not about me. An excellent source of vitamins,