MD

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Great taste and less sodium so more benefits than regular almonds. Very few ingredients in the recipe so I feel like it's healthier and higher quality than other types of snacks. I use it on salads and in lunch boxes to take to work. I like the large package size which makes it more frugal.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I live overseas and am so happy to have a way to order american products. These are great. Even though they are low sodium, they are still nice and salty and delicious.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Just the right amount of salt. These almonds are delicious and we will definitely order them again. They are versatile. We ate them right out of the bag, chopped some up and added to chocolate cookies we were making and used them to top vegetables.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Tastes good! Not too salty! Great texture and quality! Good source of quality fat and nutritions! It’s become my go-to snack!

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Delicious, the salt level is just right. The tin package is very convenient.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Tastes fresh and crunchy, and just slightly salted to perfection. Will definitely purchase again.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Crunchy and delicious! Just the right saltiness. This brand of almonds is the best! The bag zips well, too.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I love grab-and-go snacks and this is a perfect one! Great size. Taste is great. High quality. Will reorder.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

The amount of salt is just right. The size of the grain is also easy to eat, so it seems that you will not be able to stop.