MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 19, 2022

Simply the best resveratrol we have tried (over 6 different brands) absorbs well and you can feel the difference

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Ever since taking this product in the morning, I now have increased energy through out the day.

Posted on Mar 12, 2020

I have been on a very consistent diet and exercise program for many years and am sensitive to change. I am 51 years old and have trained hard literally my whole adult life. Well, after taking this for a week or so (?) I one day just started feeling 'different'. It was difficult and still is, to clearly say 'how' I felt different, but if it's possible to feel 'younger' or having better 'well being', then that is how I felt. Perhaps how i'd feel after a REALLY good night sleep, but even more so. This feeling continued for several days until I got used to it (of course). It is rare for me to feel this much change from any type of supplement or dietary change. It is definitely doing something. The ONLY reason I gave this 4 stars is the price. It isn't cheap at all.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

good product I recommend it

Posted on Jan 5, 2021

I trust this brand and I am using their products for awhile.

Posted on May 13, 2020

Have been taking this product for 60 days . And find it to be value for cost hopfully thay will have some left when I go to get it again .

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

It's pure, but too expensive.

Posted on May 11, 2015

I tried three different kinds of resveratrol and just Biotivia Transmax gives me great result. Energy is greatly improved. My skin looks younger and tighter with more elasticity and shine. The great thing from this brand is that the resveratrol has 99% purity and 500mg/capsule. That might be why only this one works great on me. I recommend to all my friends.

Posted on Nov 12, 2012

I'm diabetic, and use trans-resveratrol to help keep my blood sugar down. By using a glucose meter to test before and after, I can tell how well a supplement or drug works, and Biotivia Transmax Resveratrol works very well for me. iHerb was out of stock a while back, so I thought I would try Bluebonnet instead. It's also less expensive, which would have been nice. What a disaster! Didn't work at all for me; weeks of blood sugar torture. When Biotivia came back in stock, I ordered four of them. Great stuff; wouldn't want to be without it again. I like the non-time release version, which I take with my evening meal.

I did not notice any changes in energy levels or weight management. I am a very active young woman and I eat healthy, but the fat only burns when calorie output is higher than calorie consumption, regardless Transmax. No wonder. However, I noticed the improvement of sleep quality and while I was taking these pills I also have one chronic skin condition that sometimes gives me hard times enjoying life, but I could see it improved in less than 2 months! Resveratrol seems to help with it. I've never expected this when I first tried this product! I'm now off my steroid medications and feel very happy about it.