MD

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

I don't usually like conditioner on my hair. No matter how much I rinse it out it seems to make my hair fall flatter than if I don't use any. But I like the Biotene H-24 shampoo so much, so I thought maybe the conditioner would be really good too. I was right. I use the littlest bit, it rinses out easily, and my hair stays fluffy, not flat. The scent is light and doesn't linger, which I like.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I use this conditioner with the shampoo every day . I have just order another order for a six month supply. The product does not leave any residue on my hair and my scalp is better is better since using it. It is a great product and if you have problems with your hair but need to wash it regularly this is an excellent daily shampoo

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I buy 2 shampoo:1conditioner to pair quantity. Smells musky that’s not over powering and feels it has nutrients to keep hair healthy and shiny

c759b7d0-ab20-4f57-b9f0-8787eab5d4ae
Posted on Nov 1, 2021

It is great for textured hair. I have been using it to detangle and it has great slip. It helped define my natural curl pattern. The scent is very pleasant and not too strong. I don’t use it every time I wash my hair though as I consider it a protein treatment. I haven’t noticed my hair thickening yet but perhaps as time goes on. Please let me know if this was helpful by giving a thumbs up.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

This conditioner works great for fine stranded hair. Very gentle and combined with the shampoo it will leave your hair nice and relaxed with nice body and a silky satin shine! Pleasant scent.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Works wonderfully in combination of the shampoo. Scent is amazing not too strong… leaves hair soft, smooth and very moisturized.. package and shipping is super fast . Wish the size was a bit bigger but can’t complain.. over all I recommend this to use after the shampoo.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Love love love this super nourishing texture and super sleek finish after using this product. I also had noticed that my hair feels fuller and healthier after every use. Will buy it again.

Huda-Husain
Posted on Feb 11, 2021

It’s soooo gooooooodddddd smells very nice and relaxed. It really conditions the hair and make it so smooth and shiny. It doesn’t make my hair dry or rough, as I have colored hair and not any shampoos or conditioners suit me. I love the way it make my hair so smooth and shiny, it doesn’t make the hair oily. It just make it look like so healthy and shiny. I love my hair after using this conditioner , even the smell stays till the second wash, and you feel that the smell is all over your body. I love it, I recommend you to use it with its shampoo it will do double effect.

322421d7-f9d0-4134-bd3d-086a1674aaea
Irina Kuznetsova
Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Conditioner is high quality and natural ingredients product, but not fir my hair. I don't see results. Good aroma and taste. Maybe for other people it is will be good. Try it 😃