MD

Posted on Jul 26, 2022
Excellent! Truly a great help for my daughter with SPD and autism.

My daughter started liver life in 2018. She has autism and SPD. After a day or two of using it, I noticed a big difference. She sleeps better, her hyperactivity has greatly lessened, her eye contact improves and her senses calm and her cognition increased. The products was well packed and delivered fast. Altho a bit pricey but I definitely will order again.

12f9244f-2f2b-42ce-af42-2e4b2379bf20
87a8280c-c3ed-4401-add1-e67ea964b23d
Posted on Mar 30, 2022

took advice from the previous reviewers and consumed this regularly and slowly. not sure what effect it has but I've been taking it daily for about 1.5 weeks and so far i seem to have experienced darker stools. I've used maybe a tenth of the bottle so far so it seems like I might need to buy more. wish it came in a bigger size so I can experience better benefits from the ingredients.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

I am having my second bottle of this. This is effective! I have a stressful job that got me a lot of mental stress, and I can feel my liver is congested. After taking this for several days I can feel my liver area is no longer sore. I will continue using this.

This is a working thing. First I couldn't tolerate it in more than 10 drops because it had such a strong detox effect and I felt really bad, but after a while, I can take several fool droppers so there's constant progress. It contains a lot of mushroom extracts, and as I have also taken these same mushrooms in other supplements, I can say in LL they are of very high quality. Milk thistle in it works mildly, as I used to take it as blend seeds and usually it has a very stimulative effect on bile, which may be too strong for some people. I keep it in the refrigerator after opening. The liver is a blood filter- the better it feels the better our body performs itself.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I purchased a higher proced product in the hope of effectively supporting my liver without harsh herbs. This works well but the dropper can be tricky. About 50% of the time i get a bottle where the product seems to 'stick' to the dropper which makes it tricky to know the dosage is correct. Apart from this, the effectiveness is quite good.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

I bought this after my son had gastritis and his liver enzymes were extremely elevated. I started with just one single drop (not dropper) in his morning water or juice. Every few days I’d increase by one drop, working up to a dropperful (perhaps 6 weeks). He now takes a dropperful each morning. My son was recovering, so it took about a month before I confidently can say I saw a difference. A month in and he was sleeping better (decrease in insomnia), better mood and he absolutely looked healthy. He was jaundiced when he was ill, and his liver had a lot of work to do to get back to healthy. So using Liver Life aided in the liver work load and also helped bring his liver enzymes down (my opinion, but based on how long it was taking before, by comparison I feel that LL deserves credit for helping). I have started taking LL myself now and for me I see more energy, which is saying a lot since I have CFS. I would recommend Liver Life to anyone feeling sluggish. I feel safe giving Liver Life to my son to aid his GI recovery and will continue to give to him to keep him healthy. The taste is awful, so I mix mine in as little as a spoonful of water or in my coffee. One 2 ounce bottle has lasted my son and I 5 months and there’s still 1/2 a bottle left. So it’s definitely worth the price since it lasts long. Be sure to drink water through the day to help flush your system when taking too. I hope this helps :)

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Good quality, fair price. Only have been using for about a week so I haven’t noticed any difference in the way I feel. Taste is okay,just drink it fast!

Posted on May 21, 2022

It was my personal insight. It helps to clear your liver and it does not require special usage. Perfectly works combining with a diet or a detox. Frequently I buy smaller one to do 2 weeks cleaning course.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Just great, you will definitely improve the system's functioning. Of all the presented liver supplements this one is worth the attention and trial for sure

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I can feel certain signs when I haven't been eating well and I know my liver is not happy. Taking this definitely helps while I get my eating back on track. It is full of bitters that are proven to help liver function.