MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jul 3, 2022
Excellent thin out mucus

This herbal preparation helps to thin out mucus and I find that my children recover from their flus faster if they take this. Taste is also ok for children! No side effects so far . Recommended!

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Great product. We have been using it for years. At the moment kids start having runny nose, we start the sinopret and helps a lot

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

These were sold at my local cvs at some point time, but they stopped restocking it. So iherb is my saver. My kids are not fans of the taste, but it works and that is important. Not everything should taste sweet and fruity.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Pleasant taste and helps speed up recovery of my child's running nose/congestion. Like that it is all natural and contains no nasties for our little one. Highly recommended!

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Feb 18, 2021
1,556

Works great right before bed to help clear up my kids stuffy nose and keeps sinuses open and healthy. Make sure you already give them once they get the first sings of a runny nose and continue for days. You will see improvement fast. Should be completely gone after a few days.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

i like it very much. it doesnt get bad ingrediants for the age of mu child. the quality is good.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

helps a lot when kids have a runny nose and get rid of the mucus faster. very good product.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

So far so good with my toddler, tastes sweet, contains alcohol