MD

4.3
  • S
Posted on Dec 15, 2022
I like this coconut oil

This is the first time I have tried using coconut oil for cooking. It is very smooth but you need to make sure you melt it before using it in baked goods. Tastes great in baked goods! It seems to be good quality. It was a good size for my first attempt at using it.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

I will use it for cooking as coconut oils are healthy oil that is good for health. Size of the package is big enough to last for a month.

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

Good taste,nice smell,I usualy use for cook,skin.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

This is a good general use coconut cooking oil, and it vergin, and organic. Whats not to like?

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Organic and smells very good, can be used for cooking and skin care as well

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

have not started taking this. its in plastic bottle which i don't think its good. very liquid form

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

easy to use, taste are yummy. i like to fry with veggie

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

I wish the packaging was thicker; it's very thin plastic. Not suitable for hot and humid climate/weather.

galaktika
Posted on Oct 24, 2022
1,193
Auto-translated from Russian

I bought this oil on the recommendation of a neighbor and I do not regret it at all. I add it to food - I put it in porridge. I really like to eat oatmeal in the morning with the addition of coconut oil: it turns out very tasty and good for the body. Also, this butter completely replaced butter from my baking. Smells awesome. Cooking with it is a pleasure!