MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

this is probably a catch purchase I made. the price compared to the quality of the product and size is perfect. It is actually better than I thought. it cleans stains so well from walls and leather items. I like to clean my shoes with it. I would highly recommend you to get this for all purposes.

I love it’s scent! It’s just incredible. It’s not very strong , but very pleasant to my liking. I use it for everything: toilet, bath, kitchen, etc. Great value for great price!

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Bigger than I expected, so I’m happy about that. It’s very impressive how some stains and stubborn dirt just slide off when you spray this !! The smell is no too overpowering and actually does not stay long.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

A great brand for all purpose cleanser. The scent is nice and though I bought another brand the last time, I would purchase this again as it works well for me.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

I wanted to use some products which are better for the environment and for the sceptic tank which we have. So far so good. It does what it needs to do and smells really nice.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Love this product. Use it daily for all surfaces and it’s safe for kids and pets. That’s the best aspect of this product. It’s non sticky or greasy and does not leave any mark

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

This cleaner is so good, it removes all finger prints from all surfaces 😂 My cleaner asked me to order one for her also! We love it!

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Smells amazing and seems to really work well with nearly all areas of cleaning! What I like is the size is value for money for this high quality eco friendly brand

Posted on Apr 29, 2022