MD

Based on 1,066 Ratings
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jul 30, 2022
Your Skin Will Love You.

For the past 6 months this has been my daily moisturizer. Day and night. It is thick and one pump is more than enough to spread evenly across my face. It’s so gentle on my sensitive skin and leaves me looking and feeling hydrated throughout the day. I am now out of product so I will say this bottle lasts about 6-7 months when using 2 pumps a day. This is definitely worth the money. Try it out! (the pictures along with this review are unedited and unfiltered and taken 6 months apart after using this product along with two others every day).

892e7f02-47e9-4408-9125-93bc5d0917e0
3d7ef3ba-46af-405f-baee-bd8f47d49d1f
6b9b7c48-0d8a-4b62-afaf-243b49d6b6d3

I love all snail products!!!!!!! But Benton snail line is one of the best (along with CORX snail line). The texture is amazing. It is lightweight and absorbs into skin completely. It really helped me when my skin was irritated (retinol effects). It calmed down my redness, hydrated my skin and helped me restore my skin barrier. I felt my skin softer, smoother and brighter. I usually have this in my summer routine because it is more lightweight than my favorite CORX snail essence. I will never be without it. I highly recommend this product for EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!

a5874df3-4c33-43fa-a931-a3382eb5a2b4
5703bb4c-e094-47f6-87a7-86cbfc44ccd2
Posted on Jan 15, 2023

This product is amazing. The size is great. I have been using it for the past 1 month and still feel like I have a whole bottle. The texture is great, it all gets absorbed and moisturizes to the max. I doesn’t really has a scent which is great. Suitable for all ages

6432291f-5b2d-418e-b6a8-e327d2c4c842
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Excellent! Benton products never let you down! This is an excellent lightweight moisturizer for oily and combo skin, and you may layer it for more hydration if you have dry skin. Because snail aids in collagen formation and skin regeneration, this lotion is also suitable for aged skin. Please keep in mind that, like any other Benton product, you may only use this one for 6 months after it's been opened. If you found this useful, please give it a thumbs up!

Posted on Dec 21, 2022

This is not my first bottle. I am regularly returning to this product. Very lightweight and has an amazing calming and soorhing effect on my skin. Love how it is unscented. Usually use accompanied with the Benton steam cream from the same line. Unfortunately, the cream is unavailable on iHerb.

High quality moisturizer. Im on the oily side so the light wight formula suits me very well. It does absorb very quickly and didn’t feel sticky afterwards. no scent which is perfect for those with sensitive skin types. I use it as a last step on my night skincare routine. In love with the packaging and how delicate the bottle is. The size is big that will last me for quit long time. Will use it throughout the winter and will see how it works

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

flavor use quality size age flavor use quality size age flavor use quality size age flavor use quality size age flavor use quality size age flavor use quality size age flavor use quality size age flavor use quality size age flavor use quality size age flavor use quality size age scent

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Benton products don't disappoint ! This is a really great lightweight moisturizer, great for oily and combination skin, if you have dry skin you can layer it for more hydration. Snail is good for collagen production and skin regeneration making this lotion good for mature skin too. Just like any Benton product, please note that you can only use this product for 6 months after opening. Feel free to like if you find this helpful ! very good quality

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

Love love love this! My skin drinks it up like its water! The scent is amazing. I use it day and night. The pump packaging is perfect for more dispense control, size is perfect too. I have oily skin and this leaves mine feeling PLUMPED! Highly recommend for girls like me who hate thickkkk moisturizers.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

This is a nice one. No discernible scent. Very moisturizing once it absorbs. I think it would be good for skin that is sensitive to oils, because it doesn't have any greasy sensation and it's not heavy. The package (4 oz) is a nice large size, too. Since I tend to go through 1 oz moisturizers all too quickly with daily use.