MD

4.5
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jul 30, 2022
My Skin Drinks This Up!

Wow! I will start off by saying that I wish their was a little more product in this thing. This product did wonders for my skin but I ran out about 4 months in after using it every day. It still gets 5 stars because I would 100% spend the money again for another bottle because this essence makes your glow. It is fragrance-free and such a gentle gel like consistency that is perfect for my sensitive skin people. It doesn’t get super tacky like other snail essences i’ve tried. I used this every day along with 2 other products for 6 months and my skin LOVES me. It’s worth a try! (the pictures i’ve attached to this review were taken 6 months apart from each other and are completely unedited and unfiltered)

75515b05-e192-4772-854f-744778300e27
3df0f01b-549c-4f67-9c28-ee022db931b0
802cf11f-1342-4980-8b5c-323212b94ac6
Posted on May 12, 2022

I’ve honest never tried this before but I bought for my sisters to use cause I’ve read alot about the product quality and it benefited many people. And my sisters may sensitive skin too. The size of the product is small can be carried inside a purse (bag)

2d08f0c7-9678-454d-883e-bc72aba3ec20
80c6fbc1-5d3d-4d3f-b91b-5a734df6b234

are you looking for snail mucin essence that would absorb quickly without leaving slimy film on your face? then this product is for you! and those are the reasons why I prefer this snail mucin product over any other out there (and I have tried many before). not only its quickly absorbing and non-slimy, it also doesnt have any irritating fragrance to it. it's perfect essence for anti-aging effect. after using it for a week, I could feel my facial skin would become more plump with fine lines reduced in appearance. good simple antiagong product. will buy again!

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Very lightweight gel texture which leaves no greasiness on skin. Compare with the snail bee ultimate serum from the same brand, it has sh-oligopeptide-1 and bee venom higher up in the ingredient list, which are good for healing skin barrier. But the snail content feels less concentrated than the ultimate serum so it is more lightweight.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I absolutely love this product. It gives my skin brighter, fresh look, glass like. Works lovely with serum from the same SB line. It has no scent, which is great. Its texture is more thick than other essences, which allows better control of how much product you apply. Package is very nice, it has a pump so you don't contaminate the product. I have applied it daily, and tried it in both morning and night routines, worked great in both. It can be also applied in 2-3 layers for better glass-skin effect, it does not get sticky. Composition is great. It provides good sebum regulation, when applied before makeup. I will buy it again.

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

I absolutely love the Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence! It's perfect for my dry and sensitive skin, and it leaves my skin feeling moist and refreshed. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to improve their skincare routine. The product doesn’t have a distinctive scent, and I use it as a part of my night skincare routine

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

This high quality product is my go-to after using a proper foam cleanser. At my age, face wash and face lotion just don't cut it. However, Benton Essence is so gentle that it absorbs in less than a minute. I use it every time I wash my face, which is three times a day in frequency. I love this Benton dry skin line!

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

One of the best essences I've used. There is no fragrance, the texture feels extremely luxurious when applied. The packaging is super easy to use, with a pump for a precise amount of product. I use it both morning and night and the product absorbs immediately, recommend it for people from various age groups with any type of skin, especially combination and oily, with acne spots, dehydrated areas. Great quolity, gentle and reasonable sized product! <3

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

I actually swear by this. The ingredients scare me a little, but the effects are undeniable. No scent, and if you use it every day, it definitely leaves skin looking plumper. Good anti-ageing product. It lasted me a long time. I also noticed my skin retains moisture better. Gentle on sensitive skin.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022