MD

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I've been using it for a month and I didn't see any change at first because it wasn't longer than before. I had eyelashes that had fallen off and there were bald until after a month, the lashes that bald back up and were much thicker. As I began to notice more, I found that NOT only are the eyelashes reborn, the old eyelashes are also thicker! I hope it's long, but I doesn't see any effect. However, eyelashes that grow more and thicker are still a good result rather than just a long one. ❤️❤️❤️

Posted on May 17, 2022

Bought 2 one for me and one for my sister. I noticed a slight difference in my lashes I have a bald spot and I saw a little change. I wonder if it the product it self or the comb. Good for me because it does not irritate my eye.

i really liked this serum, i used for a month or two and noticed that my lashes are more thick and shiny. however they don't grow longer, for this purpose i use rapid lash. i highly recommend both of them. my eyes are super sensitive and i didn't experience any irritation

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

this product has great applicator, also mascara kind of bush and feutr tip to apply on eyelids. I don't really believe it will help me grow out my eyelashes (no one of lash serums I've bought never worked) but if it will, I'll update my review.

3fc94ca1-60ba-4a3a-ba32-e0bf6374e63b
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

A lot of people say they benefitted from this serum. I haven’t been using this consistently, but it’s the only serum that hasn’t caused any irritation or concerns for me. It dries and leaves a kind of gel like texture on the lashes, and the package is small in size compared to other serums

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Love the feel of this eyelash serum. I haven't noticed a difference yet in my lashes but it has only been two weeks. My one complaint is that it will run out quickly - a larger size would be more helpful. Should last at least a month.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

It is almost one month since i started using the serum and i can say this.. It is a great serum. My lashes are a (bit) longer and thicker than before and I believe i will see more improvement in the next two months.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

The only lash serum that works, and not irritating my eyes

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

This applies nicely and it has a unique application, however I have been noticing one of my eye bags are puffing out I have stopped using this on my eyes.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Love this lashes serum so worth it

953c7823-1911-40c8-82ed-6a5315bd5002