MD

Based on 1,414 Ratings
Dixiemethasone
Posted on Feb 15, 2022
Works well with Dry skin

I loved everything about this product except for the smell. I'm using this twice a day as my morning and evening cleanser and I observed after cleansing, my skin gets this instant white or brightening glow and feels so fresh and clean. This product is gentle on skin and not drying.

3adfca2d-22e8-441b-9756-ee46a394a2b0

This is an excellent cleanser and a good choice for all skintypes. I have normal to combination skin, and most of the products on the market just strip too much and dry me out. I use this as a second cleanser, but if I don't wear makeup or wear only one layer of daily SPF, I use just this one, and it cleans well without drying. It doesn't foam too much, but it spreads well and a small amount is enough for the entire face. It has a gentle medicinal scent. Given the amount needed for one use, this bottle will last for months, so it is very budget-friendly and I have ordered a backup already. please give it a like! 👍🏻 Thank you!

CynWatt
Posted on Jan 25, 2023
3,731

effective cleanser for normal to oily skin types lathers amazingly. This foam cleanser came in a squeeze tube form and it's fairly large for a foam cleanser, weighing at 150g. To foam up the cream cleanser, I just added a bit of water and it foams up very well. When i try to remove makeup with solely this cleanser, i find myself having to rubb the really hard. So to remove makeup, I recommend using the double cleanse method: a cleansing balm/oil and followed with a foam cleanser. I think this cleanser is more suitable for the combination/oily skin types. I will pass this cleanser to my son who has oily & blackhead prone skin. For my 45yo mature skin, this cleanser isn't moisturising enough. Pricing is very affordable for such a quantity.

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

Do you want to use a cleansing foam that is so high quality you feel like you just benefited from an appointment at an esthetician? This is the product for you. Remember, the composition of this product makes it good for dry or sensitive skin. While it's gentle, it is the real deal and requires the use of essence, serum, eye cream, and a mask or light facial lotion after using it to moisturize your face. However, throughout the day my skin never becomes dry and the frequency that I have to apply moisturizing agents is less. I think in the long run this product will save me money and allow me to use less essence and serum. Thanks Benton and iherb for carrying their dry skin line of products.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

You don't need to use a lot of product to get a rich lather. It cleanses gently and thoroughly, without drying; I have extra sensitive skin and it dries out with new products, but with this foam I haven't had any problems. There is no scent and the packaging has plenty of product at an affordable price.

Posted on May 16, 2022

This product is great for my sensitive skin. It is gentle enough, and I don't have that dry feeling after using it. Size of package is really good. I am 35 years old and have combination skin, and I really love this cleansing foam. I will definitively order it again, and would recommend it.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

This is my first time using this face wash. I absolutely love how clean and clear my skin has become. I usually only use Korean products but didn't bring enough back from Korea so I took a month break and decided to try something new and this is great. I have combination skin.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I was hesitant to try this cleansing foam since it has 8.5 ph and I have dry skin, so I was worried that it would dry my skin even more. However, the foam turned to be very mild while leaving the face perfectly clean. It's a white pearly cream that lathers into thick foam, so you only need a small dollop of it. The smell is quite unusual - to me it reminds unscented household soap. However, it doesn't bother you once you get used to it.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Soft, light bubbles make for a luxurious experiences. The real magic happened when I began to massage it on my face. It seriously felt like soft, fluffy clouds. Not leaving behind any film or residue, it rinsed completely clean and left my face refreshed.

d1ddb4f8-d5a0-4554-847c-2c8e177ca1f2
Posted on Aug 16, 2022

This SPF goes on really nicely like a gel cream and feels very moisturizing. It seems to have very good UV a and UV B protection. The the only problem I have with it is that it doesn't completely sink in and leaves the skin slightly shiny and will cause eye irritation if it gets in your eye slightly.. It's definitely better than the other suntique multi base option