MD

Based on 3,293 Ratings
2,657
GINICONA
Posted on Nov 30, 2022

Wanted a good galactomyces essence and this is amazing. Quality products from Benton with great ingredients. moisturize essence with anti-aging properties without any sticky or greesy feeling. I use it in my PM routine before tretin and works great. Has no scent and the consistency is between a gel and a toner.

7af6edad-da4b-44b3-8a19-e6398778f5cd
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I found this over a year ago and haven't used anything else since. I truly believe it has changed my skin for good. I use it every day with my eye cream from Benton too and I love it. I have purchased it multiple times. I like the texture and the quality of the product. I use it all year long and it's just perfect.

c9a85fd4-f1d6-4b68-96f0-fb5d8e97a451

I have Cystic Acne. I use it before my Epiduo (Benzoyl Peroxide + Adapalene) and it helps with the side effects of dryness and irritation. you need like 1-1.5 pumps to cover your face and neck so the bottle is big enough to use for a long time. Great quality and fragrance free like I prefer. Also, this has ceramides to help with skin recovery and barrier problems. I really appreciate it since my skin really seems to like it. makes my skin so smooth and calm. I loved all Benton products I bought until now:) LIKE MY COMMENT IF I HELPED YOU! 😊

20838c9c-d87e-4db0-93b2-8ae0ab6ef1a2
9b9b9a20-671f-4306-b484-5b256d68561f
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Good quality with wonderful ingredients in the composition.This essence has no scent. It has a large size-100ml.The texture is liquid as water, a little denser, transparent in color . It does not irritate my sensitive skin.It spreads easily and absorbs immediately, does not leave a film on the skin, so for my age 49 it comes to me light. II apply on a tonic (my favorite - Kikumasamune), and put cream on top. Small sores, pimples heal. The skin is nourished, smoothed and hydrated. The complexion is even. I like the result.

1d425034-cb5f-472c-92d4-9752a909abe8
Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I really wasn't sure what to expect as far as the scent of this goes, as I've used fermented products in my beauty routine before and didn't like the smell, but this truly has no scent! It applies to the skin so beautifully, although it's slightly watery when first pumped into the hand, so application has to be quick or it will start to run. I love how it feels on my skin though, especially as someone with sensitive skin!

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I got hormonal acne on the sides of my cheeks for a while now as well closed comedones on my forehead and chin. Really enjoy using this product as toner step at my evening routine, seemingly my acne on the cheeks got much better, get at max one pimple, also the texture of the post acne areas is less rough. Did very little to my closed commedones. Feels moisturizing, non greasy great for all skin types. Recommended!!!! Will definitely repurchase again

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I have combination skin, I'm 37. Ideal for my morning routine, after washing, I apply this toner over rose water. Moisturizing is enough, regulates the secretion of sebum without overdrying already dry areas of the skin. Absorbs quickly, makeup can be applied after 10 minutes. Excellent effect, one package lasts for a long time.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I didn’t realize how much heavy lifting in my skincare regimen this stuff does until I ran out and then beat around the bush repurchasing. It really does improve just about every aspect of my skin, from texture to tone to sensitivity. I will not run out again , lesson learned.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Quite impressive, good quality. I’ve been only using it for a week now (morning and night, sometimes I skip), and my skin feels so good, it’s hydrated, smooth, feels nice. Great texture that absorbs fast. My skin looks even and make up applies well. Almost no scent. Highly recommended. Cute packaging too.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I love this essense, it has great quality ingredients and composition. It has no scent that I can really tell. I use it day morning and night. It really helps with season dryness. Has a nice smooth texture and is pretty moisturizing. Great for my sensitive skin. Its also a good size at 100ml and the package makes it easy to use and hygeinic.