MD
4.4

4.4
Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

BWC Aloe Hydrating Mask deeply hydrates and replenishes skin. The aloe vera plant, a gift from nature itself, restores, balances and moisturizes the skin. Pure premium quality aromatic Oshadhi essential oils tones, soothes and revitalizes the skin. The mask is usually designed to reduce dehydration of the skin, providing an even and soft complexion. Suitable for all skin types, especially mature and sun-damaged skin. Directions for use Apply a moderate amount to freshly cleansed skin. Do not use on the eye area. Leave on for 10-15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and then rinse with cool water. Blot dry carefully.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

'Hi there! I just wanted to drop you a message because I've been so shocked at how well my skin is reacting to your products! I ordered a couple of sample size products to try as my skin is sensitive & spot prone, and NOTHING has worked this quickly before. Thank you so much for creating your beautiful, natural, organic, environmentally friendly skin care products. I can't wait to order them full size!'

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Mask is good,almost don't have smell,I didn't have any allergic reaction, but to be honest I also didn't feel very much hydration. But this mask very nice for the skin with rosacea like me,because after using mask,my skin become less red and very nice feeling...

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I’m kinda disappointed for this aloe mask, as I expected much more hydration that it gives. I have a normal to dry skin in winter and can’t feel much hydration of it. I can’t say that it is a bad product, no, but the expected hydration and moisturization I didn’t receive.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I like this masque, it hydrates my skin really well. I like to leave it for the night, at the morning it looks fresh and hydrated.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I believe this is a good product , however , I think aloe Vera is not suitable for some people if you want to use this, just try on your hand first

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Quick shipping and item was received in good condition. I love this face mask, it is very hydrating and feels so refreshing when you have it on.