MD

6,403
1,631
Posted on Aug 7, 2022
7,876

I like this cleanser, it gives great results for oily combination skin, the skin is gently exfoliated & soft after each use ! i love it ! UPDATE : I ordered this cleanser again, it suits oily skin & it make the skin dry on the long term so avoid it if you have sensitive normal skin & it's perfect for oily skin ! they changed the package & I like the previous one but it's still my favourite cleanser !

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🥹🥹🥹🥹❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ i use it size good package good intgredient good

a9324a6c-60a3-495c-80e4-ef67d6a689b6
Posted on Dec 27, 2021

I first purchased a travel size, and this cleanser is so nice that I ordered a full size. Very mild, but effective. In my early 40s, my skin tends to become dry, but this cleanser is very gentle, so I also use it in the morning (in addition to evening routine) with no worries. Highly recommended.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022
1,660

Perfect product. The quality is excellent. It came quickly. I will buy more. The site is made with love for people. Like the quality. I recommend to all.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022
3,070

Fine quality. The product is super. I love this site, it's easy to shop. Big choice. New products appear frequently. I recommend. Delivery is fast and high quality.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Love this cleanser. It is a part of my morning routine for years now. I started using it to increase the benefits of vitamin c serum. ( it was recommended to me to use aha cleanser and toner to increase the benefits of vitamin c serum). I absolutely love it and bought a travel size to have it on the go.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

The composition is very good. He with aha-acids in a good dosage. Here they are as much as 3%! For skin with breakouts, this is a very cool option. The gel itself is moderately thick, does not leak from the hands. Absolutely transparent. The scent is very subtle but pleasant. It reminds me of something citrus. The gel foams moderately. A good acid wash, but not for every day. Excellent properties on thin sensitive skin.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

I tried the tiny size that is sold in iherb first to make sure it works well with my skin and I ordered the big one as I am satisfied. It lathers well and smells great. works very gently for my sensitive skin and I use it almost every day.

Great for sensitive skin! I don't feel the tightness after washing my face but skin feels soft and smooth. Using it for daily too and haven't had any issues with it. I have sensitive, mature skin that can be prone to breakouts. This is my absolute favorite cleanser. It keeps my skin glowing and it feels clean without irritation.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

I’ve using it for long time, it’s really help during ur skin has lots of little black/white heads and very gentle not too dry. Most of the skin type can use but not the sensitive skin type. But do not use it after you have laser treatment just in case.