MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Feb 21, 2022
Best Flax oil capsules on the market

My husband and I have been using Barlean's flax oil capsules for over 10 years. We started using them when we were both in our 40's to help with joint pain and inflammation. They make a huge difference for both of us - can definitely tell if we haven't taken them!! We also use it for the benefit of lowering bad cholesterol, which is so important for heart health! Neither of us experience any belching or after taste after we take the capsules. If you are looking for a high quality flax oil, don't hesitate to try Barlean's!!

3009fd7e-c12c-484a-a966-2aa94d8e9c9f
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Loving this vitamin. It's great combination of ingredients and good for any age . Contains great flax fish oil, omega, avoid inflammation, lowering cholesterol, strengthen heart , improves hair and benefit for all ages. Good for bone and improvement seen . Take as supplement daily to avoid deficiency. Acceptable taste and great quality. Good packaging when arrive . Small soft gels easy to swallow . Willl repurchase

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

I bought this through Someone from YouTube recommendation for overall body health improvement due to Omega with fish oil benefits. I bought this hoping to lower my cholesterol and reduce my body inflammation. I was experiencing body and hand aching . I think it helped a bit gradually as my body aching seemed to get better. The package is nice and huge coz it needs to take 3-9 capsules. It’s quite a lot to consume daily.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

I have been taking Flax oil 6 years for my eyes as recommended by my doctor. This one is a great value because of the quality.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Great hope to take it and achieve result. Viewed the comment on website, I am convinced for its performance. Recommended reason is excellent to health in various chronic problems.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

These are easy to swallow and help me aid in hormone care. Barleans has always been my go to label because of the quality of their products.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Very good quality product with fish oil and omega. Product has multiple benefits: with quality ingredients that can be taken at any age, reduces inflamation and does not have any taste. I strongly recommend this product!

Posted on Aug 19, 2022
6,206

Marvelous. It came very quickly, well packaged, it came not broken, whole. I will still buy.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Have been taking Barleans flax oil along with their fish oil, keeping us healthy!!

Posted on Oct 2, 2022