MD
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

been using this product for last 06 months due to covid and realized that my skin has also lightened by 3-4 shades highly recommended and also this is very fast absorbing for me! good for detox also will continue buying! only minus is that this product is too expensive the price keep going up.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

While it may not be a flavor to please the masses, if you do like the combination these bars are a great quality snack to compliment any fitness or weight training activity, pre or post workout.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Taste is amazing! Great crunch and satisfy my craving for sugary crispy treat. The size is pretty good. Not too big not too sweet. Ingredients are pretty clean, but can be better. Overall satisfied and love the quality!

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

If I could give this 10 stars, I would! Hands down the BEST protein bar out there. I could eat this as a dessert every night. I like to keep mine in the fridge :) Tastes just like a thin mint.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

One of our favorite protein bars. The taste is rich, so you get a real treat, but if you check the label you see that you're getting a lot of nutrition in a small package. Way better for your health than a candy bar!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

It is rich in taste of mint and protein. I put it into fridge to make the texture even better and chewy. I love it.

sberry18
Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Taste is good but the texture is quite thick. I like the crunch and the small size is easy to eat when you’re in a hurry

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

It tastes absolutely delicious considering it only contains one layer (compared to quest or myprotein). But it doesn’t have that sticky feel to it. The perfect amount of sweetness and crunchiness along with the not-fake chocolate mint flavour (if u know what I’m talking about) makes it on my repurchase list.

Posted on May 3, 2021

Just by open the rap, a strong smell of chocolate mint rise up to the air and I love it immediately. Great taste, no after flavor. The only downside is 200 calories per serve. I wish they had more flavors besides the 3 already have.

10c7f7d6-ee74-454c-8a3d-08ba2038190d
Posted on Nov 23, 2022

Bought for my fitness regime. Light, but flavorful chocolate, with nice balance of mint... fairly large serving amount per pack.