MD

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

Nice and mild scent and easy to apply. It’s not as effective as tiger- or monkey balm. I have haglunds deformity and tried this to ease my pain. I’m sure that I use this to help possible flu symptoms, like applying it on chest to help breathing. So cute package! I bought this because of badger.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

EVERYTHING I’ve ever purchased from Badger has been absolutely perfect. The company has a lot of integrity. I love the scent, it’s high quality, easy to use and apply. They have 2 sizes so if you’re not sure, could always try. I bought a bunch and can’t wait to use them all up.

Posted on May 14, 2022

This rub works miraculously.. Few times I had this neck pain and I could barely move my head, so I rub it in the night before going to bed and in the morning the pain is gone. The smell is little bit intense but it does not have any hot or cold effects on the skin.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

It does its job well. Had a muscle pain near in my knee and thigh and rub this on and the pain immediately lessen which is awesome. Then went to sleep and after I woke up the pain is very little and rub it again and later almost gone. Definitely will recommend this for those who have muscle pain.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I started working out after maternity and was in quite bad shape, obviously I had lots of pain all over my arms and legs after exhausting activities. using this rub every time and it does help me to feel so much better. it makes feel like a heat, and muscles feel very good the next day

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I have just discovered the Badger range through iHerb. I love the handy tin and the fact that this is in a solid format, which means no change of leakage when you take it to the gym etc. I bought some as gifts too. It feels great on your skin and is excellent value. Definitely recommend this for sore muscles.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

A very useful product to use whenever you feel your muscles are sore. Excellent for small areas, and not necessary to use a large amount of it.. After rubbing it, you feel the pain disappear. Highly recommended!

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Love the scent and the warm feeling on the skin. Not too intense but really soothing and effective on sore muscles. This is a repeat purchase for me.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Lovely scent, high quality, good value sample size. Easy to use, I have sensitive skin and have had no reactions. It is very effective and feels wonderful.