MD

• S
Based on 3,031 Ratings
1,734
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

EVERYTHING I’ve ever purchased from Badger has been absolutely perfect. The company has a lot of integrity. I love the scent, it’s high quality, easy to use and apply. They have 2 sizes so if you’re not sure, could always try. I bought a bunch and can’t wait to use them all up.

c64e27fa-65a7-44ed-a283-3ab908a882d9
Posted on Jan 27, 2022

I love the smell of lavender and bergamot of this balm, the ingredients quality is very good as they are natural and certified organic. I feel its benefits as I feel calmer and helps me to fall asleep. The size is great and I think it will last me for a long time! I also love the packaging with the cute badger which is one of my favorite animals and the fact that it is made of metal so I can reuse it or recycle it afterwards. I will definitively buy more products from this brand!

07c63f5a-9bb6-47cd-b859-819f9b916737
Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I like it so much Not strong smell Rub a little under your nose, onto your lips, your temples, or other pulse points. The aroma calms and relaxes, allowing for a peaceful transition into sleep. Like please, I recommend it. I put it under the nose, and you can put it in the pulse areas without exaggeration.

7d91c7d7-13a3-46dc-bb92-f316c424f252
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
9,459

This was my first ever badgers balm product. I was a little skeptical until I tried it. I now use it at all hours of the day! When I’m feeling a little bit anxious or I have a tension headache I immediately apply this to my temples and sometime forehead and I see a difference almost instantly. I would much prefer to use this then to be taking paracetamol at a sign of a headache. It has genuinely gotten me out of panic attacks as well, apply and breathe deep.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Good product it’s useful I like it so much my friend also bought it before I will buy it again next time when it’s finish I like iHerb so much I like also iHerb offer Not first time to buy this product and good price It’s really work I will told my friends about it it’s amazing Used , quality, size , benefits

15c4cccd-e541-40b9-aea4-ad5c5a3ee25c
Posted on May 30, 2022

Love this balm! I use it on my lips every night when going to bed so my lips dont get dry. It's got a nice relaxing aroma. I swear it helps me sleep better too...i have noticed nights i don't use it I wake up or do t sleep well. I had insomnia issues for a while and I got this to try and it truly helped out. When you are an insomniac you notice when something finally seems to help!

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

As all products of "Badger" company, this balm make miracles. The quality of ingredients apparently high, because it really helps with mild sleep issues. This is my first buy of this specific balm and I'm very satisfied. The size is more than enough, because you use a tiny amount of the balm and essential oils become spoiled relatively fast, so you can't use the balm for years.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Natural sleeping cream, lavender and garmot scented soothing cream for children and adults. Buying the cream for the second time and very satisfied. I don't like its packaging because you have to put your finger in the container - it's a shame it doesn't come in a bottle. But I highly recommend it.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

I’ve got some troubles with sleep. I know that I’m not going to immediately fall asleep after using this balm, but it definitely helps me relax before sleeping. Scent is very beautiful, it’s not too much. What I mostly like about this balm is its natural composition.